1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Working out while recovering

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by j0shieB, Apr 19, 2020.

1. j0shieB

j0shieB New Fapstronaut

I had a quick question, so my body is under a lot of stress from the lack of testosterone and feel good chemicals. Should I wait to workout or workout to speed up the recovery?

2. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

I did not study all these things at university, but I believe it's well proven that working out (weights or cardio) releases dopamine which makes you feel good afterwards.
    Try to implement 2-3 workouts per week and see how you feel.

PS: a "workout" could be as simple as going for a 30min walk outside with your favorite music/podcast in your ear :)

CaptainFranklin likes this.
  3. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

When you on recovery adding things like exercise, hydration, diet- it improves your recovery and speeds it up. Always change your bad habits (don't know what they are) to good habits. I used to run alot at start it also made cold showers easier when you're all sweaty and stuff. Don't let it stress you, working out wouldn't ruin your streak I would say the opposite because your maintaining an healthier life style.