1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Supremehokage, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Supremehokage

Supremehokage Fapstronaut

At the strike of midnight I will have completed 90 days without pmo. I can honestly say that it's been quite the journey. I've learned that I have more self control and willpower than I thought. That's what this pledge is all about discovering that you have the mental fortitude to overcome any obstacle both mental and physical. Even though urges will always be there I've learned that I have the power to fight it. I will never again fall to the mercy of pmo ever again. At the moment I struggle with ocassional anxious feelings and depressive thoughts but I will triumph over it because I noe deep in my heart that I'm on the right path I just have to continue on this journey. My advice substitute this disgusting addiction with a healthier one like exercise reading writing whatever eases the mind without crippling you. Stay strong my friends I completed the 90 days but my journey is only starting.

2. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Congratulations man! Well done.

Supremehokage likes this.
  3. Ran-man

Ran-man Fapstronaut

Its posts like these that keep me going another day!! Thank you

Reborn16 and Supremehokage like this.
  4. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Congratulations! Good luck on your continued sobriety.

Ran-man likes this.
  5. Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine Fapstronaut

Well done. Thanks for sharing. Reading it boosts our resolve. Happy for you bro.

Ran-man likes this.
  6. Ran-man

Ran-man Fapstronaut

I couldn't agree more

7. Congratulations! I hope to see you posting again at 6 months and at 1 year! I'd like to add meditation to that list, and exercising is great as well! Also, the no arousal method works very well.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  8. looking4cure

looking4cure Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Are you quitting masterbaition for good as well? I'm thinking I will

9. Somer

Somer Fapstronaut

Good job bro. All the best.

10. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Congratulations, bro! Inspiring!