1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by index.php, Sep 4, 2017.

1. index.php

index.php New Fapstronaut

Good day to all
    I have heard about this forum for quite a while now and have been facing my own struggles concerned with this. Over the last few months I have tested many different scenarios with regards to this and am looking forward to the input of others as well as hoping to be able to give some positive output. I am married and my wife is fully aware of my situation, once I knew what I was dealing with to a certain extent I explained what I could to her. We are expecting our first child after 12 years of marriage and I'm looking to really get a strong handle on this.
    God Bless

Username1021 likes this.
  2. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

Hi @index.php, welcome to Nofap! I've been struggling with PMO for quite a long while myself now, and it's been difficult. Glad to hear that you've been able to share with your wife. Browse around on the forum to find some useful tools. Wish you all the best.

3. index.php

Thanks for the well wishes. Also feel free to share whatever you're having trouble with... we never where help can from.

Username1021 likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. index.php

I have made numerous changes with regards to daily habits, sleeping patterns, eating and exercise

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut