1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 Day Warrior Challenge (Updated)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by djmotion, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

Thanks for the add, wish I was at 116 days, just tried to reset my counter. My beginning day was September 1st. This is tough, no major urges but more irritable and down. I hope to feel that amazing/normal feeling again.

2. djmotion

djmotion Fapstronaut

I'm feeling like I want to give up! :/

3. Bobs-got-it

Bobs-got-it Fapstronaut

Have you given up before?, I have and I always get that feeling of regret. Don't listen to your brain it will always try to manipulate the situation causing you to give up. Give it a shot by not giving up and struggle with the rest of us. It sucks but the reward is a new lease on life

4. Fungry4Success

Fungry4Success Fapstronaut

Back to square one! I relapsed after 18 days streak. It's been two days now and I still feel like shit.

5. Seb123

Seb123 Fapstronaut

Enjoy yourself and stay strong on your hols.

6. Seb123

Seb123 Fapstronaut

We're all in it together!

7. Dr Doom

Dr Doom Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    Just checking in, no relapse yet and been 32 days.

Recently I had a a head ache and thought it was because I haven't masturbated in 30 days so I was tempted to fap to get better because I read head aches can occur if your brain runs out of dopamine but then I told myself, "If I don't have the control on my desire now how will then I have control of it if I'm somewhow in a position where I see a naked woman and not be tempted to rape?"
    I came on NoFap and someone told me to do sprinting and push ups, I did but it was to no avail, finally I decided to go see the doctor and I had an actual Flu!!! It was not related to NoFap can't tell you the satisfaction I got from my decision to not masturbate!!!

Good luck everyone!

djmotion and P.S. Daniel like this.
  8. ProphetOfDoom

ProphetOfDoom Fapstronaut

I'm in. 0 days, just starting from this "ground zero". Good luck to everyone!

djmotion and curryman like this.
  9. curryman

curryman Fapstronaut

I just wanna add my today's observations. In case you don't know yesterday I broke my almost 30 days streak.
    What I noticed today when I was outside - not the same feeling as I had during past days. Eye contact was weaker than before. I conclude that first I need to have a clean conscience then I will have NOTHING to hide from other people and then they can treat me like I am open person. Of course everybody are different but it's not the first time I observed that. Sometimes you can read on the Internet that when you keep repeating your brain by saying: "I am clean" - your brain after some time will believe it. But without an action (this challenge) it will treat this as something UNREAL. So, to make it REAL for your brain you have to change your thinking habbit and behavior in the same time.

Do not. Your brain can send you a message: "You will do it next time, now you can realese it." But the problem is that there is NEVER next time. I did that yesterday and I am not angry at myself however it wasn't worth it. Cannot be compare with real experience.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    djmotion likes this.
  10. Rhys0

Rhys0 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry, in my first post I made a mistake and and said that I was on day 1 when I was actually on day 2.
    Today marks 4 days PMO free and I feel great.
    I feel as if my resistance is strengthining every time I refuse this drug, and it feels great.
    Good luck everyone and push on!

11. Vincefan1996

Vincefan1996 New Fapstronaut

12. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

13. WalkWithGod

WalkWithGod Fapstronaut

14. CrabFish

CrabFish New Fapstronaut

check up
    not feeling good..

15. ahtisham

ahtisham Fapstronaut

16. Joshua213

Joshua213 Fapstronaut

Sounds like hell of a challenge! I'm in my streak is currently 0 since I masturbated a while ago

djmotion likes this.
  17. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

I'll try this challenge, I'm on day 157. So, 23 more days!

djmotion likes this.
  18. razrohit25

razrohit25 New Fapstronaut

19. Ashish5454

Ashish5454 Fapstronaut

I want to join.... I'm in

20. Checking in on day 17
    All is well for now, no sign of the flatline yet