1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pc gaming

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ashin_kusher, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

Does anyone here play any pc games? I just got a computer and I'm looking for people to play PUBG in a squad. I will probably get some other games soon but I mostly bought it to be able to play that. Also do you have any game recommendations? I used to be really into video games but I haven't done much gaming except for battlefield on PS4 in the last few years. Trying to get back into it.

vxlccm and Noelle like this.
  2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsports 6, PGR3, Ridge Racer 6, TDU2, Need for speed shift 2 unleashed, Split/Second, and Need for speed hot pursuit are some of my favorite racing games.

Noelle and Ashin_kusher like this.
  3. Montolivo

Montolivo New Fapstronaut

Yeah, I play world of warcraft, also GTA V and Age of Empires II (I know, it´s old). If you like real time strategy games I suggest you Starcraft, if you are more into sandbox take a look to gta and watchdogs.

bro88 and Noelle like this.
  4. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

5. bro88

bro88 New Fapstronaut

Age of empire 1,2&3
    Age of mythology
    Rise of nations

6. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

I forgot all about age of empires. I used to play that a lot when I was younger. I might get back into that.

bro88 likes this.
  7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

@Ashin_kusher
    Other awesome games I enjoy are Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars, and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2

bro88 likes this.
  8. Ashin_kusher

Ashin_kusher Fapstronaut

Call of duty would probably be fun. I'm mostly into fps and mmorpg games.

9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The only rpg I was into was monkey quest (this was back when I was 9-12 years old playing it).

10. bro88

bro88 New Fapstronaut

I am a sucker for age of empire series......
    Almost a week ago, microsoft uploaded a video on youtube stating they were developing AoE4 and i literally couldnt help but smile for one hour straight

11. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Not sure if you are into survival or horror games, but I guess a recommendation would be Alien Isolation. Doom and Ghost Recon Wildlands are a couple good shooting games in my opinion. Mad Max is a pretty fun action-adventure game in my opinion.

12. Fightthedevil

Fightthedevil Fapstronaut

Well If you are new to gaming i would suggest start with The Best Ever (to me) Triology "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare series" all other call of duty's suck to be honest.Watch Dogs I Loved.Gta 5 I Loved.Dark Souls Is My Favorite.This Last of us is one emotional havoc.Far Cry 3 and 4 won my heart and gave so much thrill you can't imagine.Just cause series is also pretty good.DOTA. i also love to play league of legends sometimes.Currently I am into The Division and i am finding pretty awesome,it has those cinematic appeals you know.Characters are pretty cool.Story's awesome.

13. getitrightt

getitrightt Fapstronaut

Age of empires is so much fun! We should play multiplayer sometime if you still play! Also stronghold crusader is a fun game.

bro88 likes this.
  14. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I like survival horror games, I'm on a mac so I tend to buy light weight indie games that can be played alone.

The story/narrative is what interests me.

Third_Eye likes this.
  15. bro88

bro88 New Fapstronaut

I had totally forgotten about stronghold crusaders.......thanks for reminding.
    Another old favourites are
    EMPEROR:Rise of the middle kingdom
    And ceaser

16. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Do any of you guys 'MAKE' games?

17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Nope, I only make screenplays.

18. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Do you have any links?

19. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

It's not done, but almost is. And I'm not gonna provide a link until it's copyrighted, because I don't wanna risk somebody stealing my content.

tweeby likes this.
  20. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Well I'm working on a 'Playable teaser clone' in unity at the moment.

rexsuccess and (deleted member) like this.