1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Dragonnlife

Dragonnlife Fapstronaut

I am grateful for a good nights rest
    I am grateful for friends to go to the beach with
    I am grateful for a girl to visit and spend time with
    I am grateful for getting the opportunity to practice a beautiful language and be immersed in its culture
    I am grateful for family
    I am grateful for my car to drive to other cities
    I am grateful for money to eat good food

SaapKaBaap and LoyalKnight like this.
  2. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for having a nice place to live
    I'm grateful I have the opportunity to study and work
    I'm grateful I have good foods to eat and water to drink

SaapKaBaap and LoyalKnight like this.
  3. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Ok this sucks. I stopped this challenge like 2 weeks ago and that certainly didn't helped. Wanna start again so Day 1:
    I´m grateful for being alive
    I'm grateful for being studying what I love
    I'm grateful because I have a God
    I'm grateful for being making peace with myself
    I'm grateful for apple-cinnamon oats for breakfast

4. I am greatful that I am alive.

I am greatful that I have friends even though we live far away and I don't see them much.

I am greatful for my family being here for me.

5. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

- I am grateful for following things:

1. That I conquered another day.
    2. For my habits.
    3. For my friends and my family.
    4. For my determination to pull through this battle!
    5. For my good day I had.
    6. For realizing that life has ups and downs. Many.
    7. For being quite tired, keeping it short today (I simply feel really low and de-motivated today, I have to admit) and going to bed soon. Good night everyone, stay safe and sound! A great day awaits us.

6. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having a awesome Sunday.
    2. I am grateful for not giving up.
    3. I am grateful for having my best friend back.
    4. I am grateful for having a great time with my best friend, had dinner outside.
    5. I am grateful for doing my workout today.
    6. I am grateful for all the glares I got today.
    7. I am grateful that my cousin got married.
    8. I am grateful for the change.
    9. I am grateful for being in abundance and prosperity.

LoyalKnight, Valhal and JesusGreen like this.
    1. I'm grateful for the recent Bitcoin retrace. This adds strength to the currency and forces out bad money, and makes the price more stable as it rises.
    2. I'm grateful for the BCH/Bitcoin cash fork. While I personally support the core Bitcoin and not Bitcoin Cash, I did end up with about $50-60 worth of Bitcoin cash after the fork. Free money is always good with me.
    3. I'm grateful for having the worst part of my work for the week out of the way.

LoyalKnight, Valhal and SaapKaBaap like this.
  7. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that I didn't relapse during my brief trip visiting family & in-laws
    2) I'm grateful to be back home, in a familiar environment
    3) I'm grateful that tomorrow I start up school and I'll get to learn lots of things (even though that includes early mornings, and even though learning isn't always fun)

8. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

I'm grateful I'm alive!
    I'm grateful I have all my bodyparts
    I'm grateful I have all my senses

9. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my loving girlfriend.
    2. I'm grateful for the AP I found through this website.
    3. I'm grateful for my 6th day of not having PMO'd.

10. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am grateful for my friends.
    I am grateful for the ability to move and exercise.
    I am grateful for all the information you can learn online and out in the world.

11. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that despite playing so many video games for so much of my life, I don't have terrible posture
    2) I'm grateful to have friends with whom to play video games
    3) I'm grateful that I have a means of getting money so I'm not completely broke

12. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for my new Minijob (work under 50 hours per month) as a waiter.
    3. I am grateful that I can keep all tips in my job - that's awesome!
    4. I am grateful for the social conversations I had today.
    5. I am grateful for my friends and for the arguments I got.
    6. I am grateful for recognizing that we have to love ourselves. I was really destructive towards myself, I only thought negatively. THIS WILL STOP NOW!
    7. I am grateful for the awesome people here. I cannot point this out enough: Without you all this trip would have been WAY harder.
    8. I am grateful for my social skills. Always keep them improving!
    9. I am grateful for my plans to visit the gym on the morrow.
    10. I am grateful for being quite tired. I'll prepare to sleep, but I shall also do my routine. Good night everyone, stay safe and sound!

Valhal, JesusGreen and SaapKaBaap like this.
  13. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for a roof over my head.

2. I am grateful for another chance at Nofap.

3. I am grateful that despite my failures, I never stop trying...

14. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having with a great time with college mate.
    2. I am grateful that I didn't gave up.
    3. I am grateful for my muscle gains.
    4. I am grateful for being in abundance and prosperity.

LoyalKnight, Valhal and JesusGreen like this.
  15. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the meditation book from Jon Kabat-Zinn that I am currently reading.
    2. I am grateful for a good night sleep I just had.
    3. I am grateful for music.

16. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the rain. Our province is currently experiencing severe droughts.

2. I am grateful for work.

3. I am grateful for my health.

17. Rhys0

Rhys0 Fapstronaut

I am grateful that my concentration is returning to me, allowing me to now keep a constant in interest in what I am doing.
    I am grateful that I have a job that I can support myself and others with.
    I am grateful that I know how to cook and create really tasty meals for my family to enjoy

1. I'm grateful for someone challenging my viewpoints in the comments of one of my videos. It turned out I was incorrect in my beliefs, but not only that, the research I did that corrected my beliefs led to a discovery that I think is quite ground-breaking.
    2. I'm grateful for this book I started reading called The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. You ever start reading a book and just resonate so much with the author right from the get go that you immediately know it's going to be one of your all time favourite books? I've got that impression with this book, and I'm not very far into it yet. (Edit: I like how on the next page there was even a slight nod to things like NoFap!)
    3. I'm grateful that I'm only a few hours away from having my sleep pattern fixed again.
    4. I'm grateful that my mistake last night wasn't worse than it was. After Bitcoin's correction, I got a little greedy and thought I could short-sell and increase my Bitcoin holdings. It worked a little at first, but then a few emotional decisions led to me losing about $10 worth of Bitcoin. I was going to keep trading, but I thankfully stopped there - and I'm glad I did, because the next decision I was about to make would have cost me much more. I still have most of my Bitcoin holdings.
    5. I'm grateful that immediately after losing $10 worth of Bitcoin I sold a couple copies of my audio course for $20, recuperating my loss.
    6. I'm grateful that Bitcoin price is going up once again after that rather big correction down from $5010 all the way to ~$3950. Currently at ~$4350 and rising. Many people predicted a much much bigger correction than that, so I'm very happy with how it went.
    7. I'm grateful that I found a way around the annoying phone lock issue with YouTube videos. Normally if you lock your phone while a YouTube video is playing it pauses - this means you have to leave your screen on if you want to say listen to music, or ASMR, or a guided meditation. The result is that your phone quickly dies before you can listen to much. I found out though that there's a way around it that allows you to lock your phone. So now I'm back to being able to enjoy ASMR before bed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  18. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

I'm grateful I found out about the benefits of NoFap and hitting TWO MONTHS tomorrow!

I'm grateful I can go to university for free

I'm grateful to breathe clean fresh air

I'm grateful I got a new musical instrument to play when I feel like it

I'm grateful that my health is good

LoyalKnight and SaapKaBaap like this.