1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pc gaming

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ashin_kusher, Sep 4, 2017.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

The below is a version with the 3D models hand textured and better sounds. Still a long way to go of course.

Third_Eye likes this.
  2. getitrightt

getitrightt Fapstronaut

I've never played those games they sound fun though, I like the strategy games.
    Stronghold crusader is so fun, I actually just finished playing through the missions for the 3rd time. Lol

bro88 likes this.
  3. bro88

bro88 New Fapstronaut

Ditto!!! =D
    Although, to be perfectly honest, i only play 'easy' :p

4. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Awesome! Do you play the remastered version?

5. Albert Anderson

Albert Anderson Fapstronaut

Hi there, I am not a good gamer but like to play games with my friends in my spare time. There are latest video games like overreach, destiny2 and many more. Recently I have upgraded my PC and planning to buy new games. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me to see this website. I think PC games are appreciated by many.

6. Debra Hall

Debra Hall Fapstronaut

I like to play GTA.

FriendlyCanadian likes this.
  7. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    PC gaming takes some spare scratch $$, especially staying on top of the hardware. But, check out other items in the Steam store, that's where most serious gaming has been "at" for a decade or more. Of course, there's definitely other islands of publishers, but that's the biggest single venue. Steam often makes great recommendations based on your preferences, and reading all the reviews can be very helpful. And, the sales are hard to beat =]

FSdL likes this.
  8. MarcosCoy

MarcosCoy New Fapstronaut

You could say I'm a game, although I'm not playing much at the moment. A game of Overwatch (shooter) here and there. I'm looking forward to Destiny 2 on PC though, it's going to be released later this month.

9. rexsuccess

rexsuccess Fapstronaut

Wow that's cool mahn. Could you tell me more about what the game is going to be about, I might be able to give you some more ideas.

10. rexsuccess

rexsuccess Fapstronaut

There is a game called vanquish. Not much storyline but it is action packed, you can check it out on YouTube.

11. FSdL

FSdL Fapstronaut

If you use Steam, I have one big tip for newbies and that is to always wait for discounts on the games that you want. Sometimes discounts are pretty big (up to 75% price reduction). There are two big sales where most games are on sale and those are the steam summer and winter sale. There are also smaller ones like the halloween sale. These sales save a massive amount of money as sometimes you'll be paying only 5 euros/dollars instead of 20. Also add games that you want on your wishlist because you will get notifications when they are on sale.

Game recommendations
    Fps games: Doom, Left for dead 2, half life 1 and half life 2 (really great story), Fallout 4 (with lots of mods even better)

Horror games: Dead by daylight, don't really play too much horror so don't know any others

Strategy games: Civilization 5 (really fun!!), darkest dungeon, xcom 2, total war:atilla, Kingdoms and castles, battle brothers. europa universalis 4

Open world games: Fallout 4 (again), gta5, skyrim (with lots of mods), middle earth shadow of mordor

I don't recommend buying the mainstream games from EA because EA is known to be the worst company in the US in terms of how they treat their costumers (overpriced games and charging the player for literally everything), so avoid games like fifa, need for speed, battlefield, star wars battlefront etc.
    There are much better games out there for less money.

vxlccm likes this.
  12. Jonathan House

Jonathan House Fapstronaut

PC games are an exciting way of remaining entertained on personal computers. I recommend to go with Fifa 18 as it blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams and atmospheres of the world's game.

13. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I sometimes play hearthstone on weekends, since I wanna reduce the time I spend playing games to minimum.