1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for starting nofap again.
    2. I'm grateful for realizing how much PMO has a hold on me.
    3. I'm grateful for working out.

LoyalKnight, Valhal and SaapKaBaap like this.
  2. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the dinner I had with friends last night.
    2. I'm grateful for chess.
    3. I'm grateful for loving-kindness meditation.

3. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for family
    2. I am grateful for the people that encourage and believe in me.
    3. I am grateful for great movies.

SLIPZ19, LoyalKnight, max9292 and 3 others like this.
  4. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I managed to resist the urge to Fap last night, so now I'm on Day 3 whoop whoop! I've had a record streak of 174 days, so the fact that being on Day 3 still means a lot just shows how powerful Nofap is.

2. I am grateful that I have an extended day to work, thus more to earn; which is a blessing.

3. I am grateful for the Word that fuels my spirit.

LoyalKnight, max9292, Valhal and 2 others like this.
  5. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for:

1. 60 days of NoFap!
    2. Always new opportunities showing up in life
    3. Being alive, breathing, enjoying the world as it is

6. AndreiOptyck

AndreiOptyck New Fapstronaut

1. I am happy and grateful that I have healthy legs and arms and I can practice bodybuilding
    2. I am happy and grateful that I have a girlfriend who is loyal to me only and who is eager to have a family with me.
    3.I am happy and grateful that I have a mother who still supports me and I will pass easily at all exams at university.

LoyalKnight, Valhal, SLIPZ19 and 2 others like this.
  7. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that school is starting up again and that, even though a lot of it will be boring or difficult, I'm able to further my education through it
    2) I'm grateful that I'm better able to control my frustration than I used to be able to.
    3) I'm grateful that I have friends in some of the same classes as me so we can help each other learn

LoyalKnight, max9292, Valhal and 3 others like this.
  8. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful to have a bowl of cereal to eat for breakfast.

2. I am grateful to have cousins who share in my faith and who I can talk to.

3. I am grateful for the rain today. Please pray for rain in Cape Town, ZA!!

Thanks everyone:)

1. I'm grateful for hitting a 1x bodyweight row yesterday. I set myself some goals for the year, I'm probably not going to achieve my squat or deadlift rows since I had to reset them significantly to work back up with better form - and the progression on my current program just means it's very unlikely I'll achieve my goals by the end of the year, but there's still hope for my bench to reach it's goal (1x bodyweight there too), and to my pleasant surprise, I reached my goal for rows (1x bodyweight for 1+ rep) very early. Rowing 59.5kg for 2 reps @ 58.5kg bodyweight yesterday.
    2. I'm grateful that I got another 21 minutes of content made for my audio course that I'm working on creating. That puts me another step closer towards finishing it.
    3. I'm grateful that my sleep pattern is now fixed again!

9. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for backgammon.
    2. I'm grateful for my ability to learn.
    3. I'm grateful for the sun that is shining outside.

10. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for having an awesome breakfast
    I'm grateful I had an interesting bus ride where I saw a lot
    I'm grateful for all the opportunities there are in the world

11. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for:-
    1. Dragonflies.
    2. Overhanging trees which create a tunnel as you walk beneath them.
    3. Beautiful women with gorgeous eyes.
    4. My big fluffy bundle of cat who is sitting on the windowsill right now.
    5. Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    6. The Netflix show Ozark.
    7. Wildflowers.
    8. Cheap but decent quality Chinese rip-off Strats.
    9. Fruit smoothies.
    10. Being alive and being appreciative of that.

12. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

I am grateful because NoFap works, every decision I take when I have a streak has real consequences in my life and relapse dosen't take it away

I am grateful because even if I am suffering for studying too much to be able to get an exam in next days I believe in myself, I belive in my future.

I am grateful to my friend who patiently listens to me every day

1. I'm grateful that I'm able to wake up at 5:30 AM everyday and see the sun rise.
    2. I'm grateful for the morning silence.
    3. I'm grateful for getting back to training.
    4. I'm grateful for living true to myself one more day.
    5. I'm grateful for positive affirmations.

13. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Firstly sorry for not being grateful for those two days, felt really low. Those 2 days were really sh*tty but hey I am back with a bang. This could have only happened with the constant help of fellow fapstronauts and my beautiful brain for not giving up. Things will only be looking great from here on.
    1. I am grateful that I didn't gave up my streak.
    2. I am grateful for my fellow fapstronauts.
    3. I am grateful for being in abundance and prosperity.
    4. I am grateful for that I got my mother's medicines. [diabetes medicines]
    5. I am grateful for doing 102 punishment pushups.
    6. I am grateful for reading 70 pages.
    7. I am grateful for all the stares I got from those beautiful women. This really motivates me to take care of myself.
    8. I am grateful for that particular woman who couldn't stop staring at my beautiful face. Man am I excited now.
    9. I am grateful for the autosave feature.
    10. I am grateful for having a beautiful beard.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  14. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@JesusGreen Your plans sound really good. I wish you the best of success in them! Is your bodyweight only 58.5kg? That's quite nice. What is your height? Do you have plans of bulking up? I am currently 80kg and I will go down some more KGs, prob. to 75. Then time for bulking!

@SaapKaBaap We are really in the same boat brother. The last time I posted here was on Monday. Tuesday I felt REALLY but REALLY low and I not nothing else than procrastinating on that day. Thursday I felt a bit better, but came home at 7PM and I was really exhausted then. Today I felt WAY better than the day before, also being really productive. So I am here again - looking forward to post here!

I am grateful for following things:
    1. For conquering another day.
    2. For my social conversations and interactions.
    3. For my determination to move on.
    4. For the awesome friends I have.
    5. For my busy life.
    6. For my rest day today. The gym workout yesterday was REALLY exhausted. I even fell asleep in the coach, for two hours! Everything was still on. I woke up at 00:30 and prob. fell asleep at 01:30 again. Then I woke up several times, but fell asleep again... I woke up close to 10AM though! Way to late. Thankfully, my school started at 11:45 that day!
    7. for my plans for the morrow.
    8. for following my habits.
    9. that I am taking good care of my money.
    10. for Napoleon Hill! I love his books. Read him for around 30 mins today.
    11. for spotify.
    12. that I am losing weight. I fell from 82 to 79.5 kg in 2 weeks.
    13. for my friends.
    14. for posting here again.
    15. for recognizing that I have to improve myself.
    15.1. For posting here again!
    16. For being quite asleep and going to bed soon. Good night everyone, stay safe and sound!

15. @LoyalKnight I'm actually more like 59kg but was low on water weight that day because I skipped a meal the night before.

I'm currently bulking, but doing a slow bulk, because last year I tried a regular bulk, 7 months, 24 lbs.. and after I cut, I realised maybe 4lbs were muscle, and the rest was fat. So I decided just to slow bulk this time around because for whatever reason I'm obviously gaining muscle slow.

I suspect it's because my hormones are probably destroyed. I used to be an opiate addict, opiates completely destroy testosterone levels. So my T levels are probably low. In 1.5 weeks time I'm getting bloods and finding out how my T levels are though, so I'll find out for sure if my T levels are why I gained slow, or if I just trained incorrectly.

But yeah going slow for now. If my bloods show I have decent T levels then I'll increase to a faster gain rate.

16. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for completing 2 days without PMO.
    2. I'm grateful for egg white.
    3. I'm grateful for major lazer.

17. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for consistently writing a journal this month.
    2. I am grateful for having support through all my struggles.
    3. I am grateful for the past week being able to spend time with my grandparents.

18. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for all the knowledge that I have gained in the past 7 months.
    2. I am grateful for my chronic fatigue because it has taught me a lot about myself.
    3. I am grateful for my lovely girlfriend who has stuck with me through difficult times.