1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 61. Third flatline!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Brown Sugar, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Fapstronaut

Hello peeps!
    So just completed two months without nofap. I am feeling some better changes in my personal and social life. These two months were full of ups and downs like there were days of unbeatable urges and few days of flatlines but my determination is rock solid. There were moments where I was about to indulge in pmo but there is one thing which always hold me back which is my commitment towards my new life.
    My journey is quite complex. It's a not a straight path. Honestly there are some positive changes in my life but not some superhuman like changes as people here have share on this platform. After the first month I was happy to feel some physiological and psychological changes but for 15 days there is no feeling of positiveness . I would like to share changes I am feeling
    My beard is growing fast , my eyes are becoming brighter and feeling some confidence with women even I went on a date which was memorable.
    Now I have learnt to control over myself which I think is the biggest achievement of me so far. I am looking forward to make it to 6 months monk mode. I will be honest I did surf some hot chicks on Internet and touched myself. So starting monk mode for rest of the months and let's see the outcome. A beautiful thing is I don't feel any urge to fap so more confident and more determined as days are passing.
    Thanks

2. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

Well, I wanted to like your thread and this is what I got!
    The following error occurred:
    Only 50 like(s) within 12 hour(s) are allowed in this forum.

Anyway, congratulations! I love your honest report, and I believe the same is true for most of us. When I did my 45 Days I felt the same. It was easier talking with other people and especially women's, but most of the time I felt like shit.
    I believe for some of us 30, 60 and 90 days might not be enough to see some noticeable changes.

Good luck on your journey!

DBug likes this.
  3. Wizitushkid

Wizitushkid New Fapstronaut

Happy for your progress, i call it progress because it's not over yet. I would also advise you to not be overly confident as it can make you take risks and reduce determination overall. Cheers!

Brown Sugar likes this.
  4. Wizitushkid

Wizitushkid New Fapstronaut

I agree with this, I believe since we all are different psychologically and physiologically and also in terms of addiction severity and length, that we can not all have the same time for improvements. In some other thread, someone said it took 1-2 years to notice any changes. My point is that I know that it can be frustrating when no changes are seen when expected, but do not be discouraged, and most importantly, DO NOT RELAPSE.

Brown Sugar and DBug like this.
  5. ukkometso420

ukkometso420 Fapstronaut

Good job... but not good enough yet! Just keep going, and never let your guard down :)

I'm roughly at the same point as you, and apparently feel pretty similar: life has been utter shit since day 45, and the flatlines don't seem to ever end :D but, I do see them as a sign of progress, so I'm not that worried.

Brown Sugar likes this.
  6. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

congratulations! Hope to see you soon past Day 100!

Brown Sugar likes this.