1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What race are you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sorry, I didn't compile this myself, though I know some of the books from where the information is taken.
    Environment has indeed some influence on the genes, not much though.

2. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

Back to my question then, if you did not compile them, what was your source? Where did you get them? Who did the work?

3. Oh OK, I thought you were asking for the source of the information contained in the picture.
    I found this on /pol/ I think.

4. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

From Myth #1, I can see that Africans are the only pure humans. All the rest of us have some Neanderthal genes. That is a thought that I had not thought before.

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  5. Interesting indeed!

6. Africans are pure? Really?

7. What do you believe in then?

8. It depends like there are different Caucasians there are different African people as well. some countries they are bigger and in some countries they are smaller with different facial features as well. but I'd imagine with the way the world is today there are some admixtures there as well.

9. meagainsttheworld

meagainsttheworld Fapstronaut

Sprichst du noch deutsch?

10. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

If you work off of Hexewahn's table of myths about race, then they are the only pure humans. Actually, I think other purities are more important.

11. Africans were the first humans. The Caucasian race and the Mongoloid race are bifurcations.

12. Ein bisschen.

13. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

Check out Hexewahn's chart, Myth #1 says all other racial groups have neanderthal genes.
    I'm with you. If anyone wants a pure race today, it aint happenin', and it don' matter. We're all humans, at least mostly all human.

14. It depends what you mean about race. I was actually talking about different ethnicities but to marry someone of your race is still possible. for me however my Grandma was pure Anglo Saxon but married an Irish Celt. so I am not mixed race but I am mixed ethnicity.

15. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im a indigo spirit that chooses to inhibit the physical body of a native canadian

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

French/German/Polish but human is my true identity

17. Here's a map of the ethnicities (not to be mistaken with races) of Europe for those who want further information:
    [​IMG]

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  18. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

Black god race

19. what do you mean by God race?

20. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

A higher being with greater knowledge. To achieve god status one must free their mind.