1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Spiritual Persons Here on NoFap?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Spiritual Awakening, Sep 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Spiritual Awakening

Spiritual Awakening Fapstronaut

Hi, iam newbee. And i want to know any spiritual persons here trying NoFap challenge

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here. I hope you keep coming back.

3. chrismoltisanti

chrismoltisanti Fapstronaut

Hey CoolMind I am new to nofap and I am into spirituality stuff. we should talk about being accountability partners if you're interested.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. Spiritual Awakening

Hi D. J. I'm not using any strategies or any methods for combating PMO. When i fapped regularly my energies are down, i look dull, depressive and all kinds of consequences like this. But when i not masturbated form 3 month, a significant realization happened in me. My physical and pranic energies are very high. The world around me looks very vibrant and alive, When i listen to the music i enjoyed it very much. All my 5 senses become very sensual. The food i eat became more tasty. And more positive things like this..

In Short i'm moving From Sexual to Sensual. Just diverting the sexual energy. Thats all. :)

6. Spiritual Awakening

Yes, i'm interested. Since yu are already spiritual i can help you a lot..

7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut