1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you "self centred"?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NotSoAverageJoe, Sep 7, 2017.

1. NotSoAverageJoe

NotSoAverageJoe Fapstronaut

been doing a lot of thinking lately. I'm finding that the more lonely I become, the more my ego grows and I become very self centred. Like all I ever think about are my problems.

Seems loneliness and self centredness are a feedback loop.

Time to help others and really get my shit together.

Time to grow up and take responsibility for my actions

sadhu and robertgianni1976 like this.
  2. Congratulations! I think the best way we can help the others on this forum is by quitting PMO. When they look at our PMO tracker and they see this is possible, they will feel encouraged and motivated.

3. sadhu

sadhu Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm tremendously self-centred. I've always been self-centered and it's completely natural. Read "The selfish gene" by Richard Dawkins. Some people regard it as a terrible book, but trust me, it's the truth. Only if you harm others to get your selfish rewards, you have something that you really need to cure.

Being self-centred doesn't mean you'll fail to empathize and be humble. Win-win relationships give you and your companion a lot and it's a beautiful way to life!

4. I wouldn't say self centered . It's really just having a measure of Wealth about yourself

robertgianni1976 likes this.