1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that I have enough free time during the weekends to finish up whatever homework I didn't finish over the week
    2) I'm grateful that I've been dreaming more again. Even though some of them are bad/disturbing dreams it's encouraging to see it happen more often, probably as a result of noFap
    3) I'm grateful that I've been getting more musical inspiration lately to write & create more music

2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for
    Having wonderful APs
    Going today to the mountain to collect mosses. It was cold and wet but I enjoyed it hugely and it remembered me why I chose this career.
    For the warm clothes mom bought me, I hadn't notice I needed them
    For that wonderful meal (tortilla folded in two with cheese and eatable fungi inside :9 )

Maѕoη, LEPAGE, SaapKaBaap and 3 others like this.
  3. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I slept 8 hours last night.
    I am grateful that I won my chess game against a friend yesterday.
    I am grateful for a really good friend of mine.

Maѕoη, SaapKaBaap, Eleanor and 3 others like this.
  4. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the beautiful sunny day it is today.
    2. I am grateful for passing all my classes last semester in school.
    3. I am grateful for the great opportunities I have.

Maѕoη, SaapKaBaap, Eleanor and 2 others like this.
  5. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

i am grateful for being here.
    i am grateful for finding my way.
    i am grateful for the love i see from my family for the progress i am making.
    i am grateful for everything i have been blessed by god, the good and the bad all led me to what i am right now.
    i am grateful that someone might read this and it helps them somehow.
    i am grateful for being alive.

6. Cal4565

Cal4565 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this community.
    I am grateful for days off from work.
    I am grateful for a good place to sleep.

7. Cal4565

Cal4565 Fapstronaut

... I missed yesterday. So one more set.
    I am grateful for my many mentors. They are invaluable.
    I am grateful for the beautiful outdoors.
    I am grateful the weather is changing. Change is good.

1. I'm grateful for deciding to start taking an extra hour away from my computer each day. Today was the first day I did this, and after a little cardio and meditation, I found myself with some time left. I wasn't sure what to do, so I decided to try writing some copy/taglines for one of my products. I actually came up with what I think were a few good ones! So all in all it was a productive hour.
    2. I'm grateful that it's dinner time. I've been working on posting those tag lines along with links to my lucid dreaming course on all of my most viewed videos, as well as tweaking the preview text on the product page itself to reflect the new direction. Took a while, but I'm finally done for now and it's time to eat. I'm famished and looking forward to it.
    3. I'm grateful that I fell asleep relatively early last night. My insomnia wasn't a particular problem last night. Took a while to fall asleep still, but I did manage to, despite going to bed fairly early compared to my recent sleep times. Got up at around 9:30am which isn't as early as I'd like (I'd prefer 6 or 7) but it's progress from the midday to 1pm that I've been waking up at the past few days.

8. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for today work eventho I was very tired. I learned how to put a catheter and how to take blood analysis from artery. Always try to learn 1 new thing at work. There is always something to learn in medicine :)

I am grateful for tiredness.

I am grateful for 2 free days.

I am grateful that it is less than 3 weeks left until back to school and routines.

9. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having a crazy day.
    2. I am grateful for having spend a whole day with my college mate.
    3. I am grateful that my introverted college best friend told me he is going to proposed to his long time girlfriend, really happy for this guy.
    4. I am grateful for the long trip I had.
    5. I am grateful for having a party in the end, had drinks and dinner with a bunch of people, including some of the best friends.
    6. I am grateful I didn't smoke. Still strong with letting go of that filthy habit for many years now. I am proud of that.
    7. I am grateful for the return home long trip at 3 in the morning.
    8. I am grateful for witnessing a crazy fight in front of me, between a boy and girl.
    9. I am grateful that I didn't gave up, seriously letting go of negative thinking while drunk is a test for sure.

10. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am grateful that tomorrow is a minimum day at school
    I am grateful that I am becoming more confident in my singing(I am in choir)
    I am grateful about the intense feeling I get when I read books, it's amazing
    I am grateful that I didn't procrastinate today
    I am grateful that I have a choice to not masturbate today, despite the urges!!

11. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

1- I am grateful i woke up early this morning and feeling energized (2nd day on a row)
    2- i am grateful for many members of NoFap, i am starting to relate to many of the members.
    3- i am grateful for losing 5 kg on my fitness journey.
    4- i am grateful and proud, that i was able to learn to cook healthy delicious food in a short time.
    5- i am grateful for the intense focus i gained on my journey of NoFap.
    6- i am grateful for writing this .

going strong

12. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I managed to fight off my urges to PMO yesterday.
    2. I am grateful for music.
    3. I am grateful for my laptop.

13. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for 1 week of no PMO.
    2. I'm grateful for working out 6 days a week
    3. I'm grateful for Internet.

14. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for family and that i was able to spend time with them on my vacation.
    2. i am grateful that I will be going back to school soon I am extremely motivated.
    3. I am grateful that I am healthy and happy.

Maѕoη, SaapKaBaap and Anonymous101_ like this.
  15. Cal4565

Cal4565 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for a good hand-me-down chef's knife.
    I'm grateful to be healthy and strong.
    I'm grateful for getting to meet genuinely good people every now and then.

16. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my parents. Today and yesterday I was in hospital and the support and care from my parents is amazing.
    2. I'm grateful for the our new house. We have got a new house, which at the price we got it at, in the area we got it in was very good.
    3. I'm grateful for Rick and Morty. This cartoon show is really good.
    4. I'm grateful for Black Mirror. I can't wait for black mirror to be coming back.
    5. I'm grateful for reading. I've started to read again and its benefits are so underrated.
    6. I'm grateful for Duolingo. I've started Duolingo again after a long time and its helping me learn Spanish.

17. Eduard911

Eduard911 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my wife because it represents everything I ever wanted. I'm grateful for everyday because GOD is with me and my family. I'm grateful for the job I have because it allowed me to raise a family, house and have a life.

18. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

Been away and on a binge the past few weeks, but I am ready to get back into this with gusto. Restarting the gratitude challenge today!
    1. I am grateful for my parents for all the support they show me
    2. I am grateful for having opportunities to heal and grow
    3. I am grateful for this thread and reminding me that no matter how dark times may get, I can always pull myself out!

19. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for regional movies. This really brought me back.
    2. I am grateful for reading 50 pages and thus completing my first book since joining nofap. I plan to reread it again.
    3. I am grateful for not giving up.
    4. I am grateful for meditating.
    5. I am grateful for punishment pushups.
    6. I am grateful for being in abundance and prosperity.