1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What beer do you drink?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Blackenglish2017, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

I only drink Corona. Any other recommendations that I can try out?

2. I drink alot of different kinds. But if I'm going for cheaper I go natty light or Busch or something. Other than that I like budweiser, Heineken (bc it smells a little like weed), or yuengling or something like that

3. I also drink nice IPAS and ciders, mainly bc I brew beer often and I can't really brew classic beers, but I do like coronas on the beach.

If you like corona, you should try landshark. It's too good

Blackenglish2017 likes this.
  4. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

It tastes good, but it's a soft drink to me, not a beer. It's fake and artificial.
    I like "boutique" beers, particularly red ones, but if I have to get cheapo supermarket beers I'd go with Ceres or Heineken, maybe a Red Erik ceres when I have money. I'm more for classic 5% alc german beers for their "open" taste, afaik low-fermented, more Italian style ones aren't my thing, the taste is too "compressed". It's one of the reasons why I hate Tennent's, but I gotta admit it's really the best option when you wanna get a good beer buzz, especially if you're a pussy like me and don't like hard alcohol like vodka or whiskey.

5. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

Landshark? I will definitely give that a go if it's like Corona. Thanks mate.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. For me corona has always been a beer for a sunny summer day. Following that vibe, I recommend Budweiser Budvar, it's light in taste and makes you feel like you're on vacation.
    Damn, that sounds like a commercial, give it a try though!

I personally drink local beer a lot, being from germany that would be könig pilsner, warsteiner, bitburger, astra etc..

7. Dude, you're 14. What happened?

"I like "boutique" beers"... in context, that made me laugh, no offense though.

8. PasterofMuppets

Well, it'll be 15 in like a month, but anyway, I simply fucking love beer. I don't like to get drunk, I'm not even a fan of wine, but eh, beer is just so good with a friend, also because it seems it doesn't affect me at all, I drank like three 66cl bottles of Heineken in one night and felt nothing at all. Tennent's however still gives me beer buzz, but I can't stand the taste.
    Yeah I can't really get my hands on "botique" beers very often at this age sadly, so my experience is kinda limited, but I like to pretend to be a big fucking expert sometimes.

9. What a quote boy! Well... I started drinking at a young age too, as long as it's for the taste of it, I can't say it's too bad of a thing. Just don't fool yourself on why you drink.

Anyways... when I was 14 I drank beer+energy and other mixed shit, my taste for beer had to evolve for years to appreciate our classics. Today I'm not too picky, I even enjoy some teeny-beers every now and then. To each his own is what I'm saying nowadays.

Cheers!

10. Budweiser because I'm broke white trash

Runtilmylegsdropoff and LEPAGE like this.
  11. Casper0n

Casper0n Fapstronaut

Anything malty. America is obsessed with hops and I was overloaded with IPAs a few years ago.

12. PasterofMuppets

Definitely not going to do that another because I've already been through that with cigs (I didn't smoke to a really hazardous level but I'd rather not risk again) and partially with weed (I say that cause I never got into serious addiction and still smoke like once a month), but eh, I don't regret anything. I'd rather fuck up and learn the hard way now that I can because I have no responsabilities than later when I'll have a life of my own. What matters is that I quit anywat.

13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

My favorite beer is the one in my hand. :p

14. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

15. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Hoe Garden? lol nice name.

IMG_1196.JPG

16. PastaTherapy

PastaTherapy Fapstronaut

I'm a hops guy, so anything super hoppy has my vote -- my favorite beer is probably Dogfish Head's 60 min IPA.

I live in Baltimore, so if I want cheap beer, Natty Boh is the go-to. These days I don't drink that much beer though. I mostly drink absinthe and gin and tonics.

17. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

IPA's, Porters, Stouts, and also some domestics and foreign lagers.

18. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

19. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Model, coronas okay. Same with Stella and dos equis. Sure the lager guys gonna pop in talking down on commercial beer.
    I'm jusy salty haven't gotten back into social drinking to try em

20. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Drinks are hella expensive in china nightclubs