1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl looking down when walking past me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Motivation for dummies, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Motivation for dummies

Motivation for dummies Fapstronaut

So recently i noticed that a girl that i previously liked(and i still kind of) imidietly when she walks near me looks down and doesnt really say hi or make eye contact.What does that might mean??

Notes to take into consideration:
    I consider myself average looking dude,i have talked to her before(but nothing serious) and i also dont think she is shy(im not sure i dont know her too much),she looks down only when she is near not from far away

I accept all answers but i want also women advices on this topic and what does that mean?

2. Could mean anything in the world. It's honestly probably not worth trying to puzzle out, unless you ask her.

3. im not a woman. but i know when i used to walk by women i found attractive, i looked down and tried to get out of there. I would get alot of anxiety and panic. this was when i using pmo heavily

but now, im making it a conscious thing to look and smile at cute girls that are looking at me too walking by. Anyways, it could be that she is shy. just think back when you talked to her last

Third_Eye likes this.
  4. Motivation for dummies

but it also could mean that she is not intrested thats what concerns me

5. Yeah idk. I would see her facial expression then. Nervous or scared

6. Motivation for dummies

im going to say nervous i mean imidietly when is near looks down to avoid eye contact

7. I'm with Jen... this could mean so many things. Speculating is pointless, because it's just that... speculation.

Third_Eye likes this.
  8. Maѕoη

Maѕoη Guest

Why don't you ask her?

Third_Eye likes this.
  9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Dude!

Just say Hi.

Third_Eye likes this.
  10. BalancedLife

BalancedLife Fapstronaut

You have already talked to her, so just say "Hi!" with a smile. Sometimes people just need a little input to open up.