1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Maѕoη

Maѕoη Guest

I'm greatful:
    1. To find this gratitude thread!
    2. To be me.
    3. To be halfway through my weight loss goal!

2. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that I was able to find ways to manage my homework load better so I won't get as stressed about it
    2) I'm grateful that my bible study group is starting up again tomorrow night; it will help with accountability for noFap
    3) I'm grateful that I have friends in some of my classes so we can study together and learn more effectively

3. fidodo

fidodo Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting stuff done today, and being productive.
    I am grateful for my mom who cooks for me all the time.
    I am grateful to have a car.

4. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for not giving in to urges of PMO today.
    2. I'm grateful for season finale of Preacher.
    3. I'm grateful for studying for an hour.

5. Thankful for being being Alive, Breathing & Well Sheltered.

6. Ran-man

Ran-man Fapstronaut

Grateful for my sponsor
    Grateful to have 1 day of No PMO
    Grateful for God
    Grateful for my wife

7. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the sun.
    2. I am grateful for all the opportunities that I have in my life.
    3. I am grateful for this difficult period, because it will make me stronger.

8. Cal4565

Cal4565 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for diversity.
    I am grateful for the incredible universe we live in.
    I am grateful for this community.

9. Maѕoη

Maѕoη Guest

I'm grateful for:

1. My family!
    2. Being almost 6 weeks drug free! Fuck you opiates & opioids!
    3. My fitness coach!
    4. My AP's

10. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for doing NO PMO for 45 days. Halfway there, it was a great struggle. I am sure by the time I reach 90 days I will have taken control of every aspect of my life.
    2. I am grateful for having a great time with my best friend, had great career conversations.
    3. I am grateful that my best mate agreed to be my AP. [For being productive]
    4. I am grateful that I didn't give up today.
    5. I am grateful for doing punishment pushups. I did 150.
    6. I am grateful for being in abundance and prosperity.

11. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Today I remind myself that I am grateful for:
    1. NA meetings. Finally getting back into it. I was sober for two months on my own before relapse and now I know I need the help of other addicts to fully recover from my drug addictions.
    2. NoFap community. Much like the above, it's easier to quit and not come back when you have a community to lean on.
    3. Oxygen. Sweet, tasty life force that keeps me alive to do the work on myself that needs to be done in this life.

1. I'm grateful for spending time with my brother. We had a really good time together.
    2. I'm grateful for having a productive day.
    3. I'm grateful for feeling positive.

12. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for all amazing books I've bought. I have 20 ish waiting to be read.
    I am grateful for "the ketogenic bible". It summaries the science good so it makes it easy to explain to other people, why keto work so well.
    I am grateful for todays garden work.
    I am grateful for life.
    I am grateful for being on my path.
    I am grateful.
    Peace

13. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

So today I'm grateful because
    I am alive, very weak because of my intestinal infection but alive
    My psychiatrist didn't get mad at me for modifying my doses by my own hand
    Receiving such a beautiful message :3 it changed my life
    For having God in my life

14. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I enjoyed wonderful conversations with friends and new people in general
    I am grateful that I can notice that my social skills are improving
    I am grateful that I am getting a new laptop cause my other one doesn't work anymore.
    I am grateful that I felt really optimistic after going to back to school night!
    I am grateful that I had a good time with my friends at lunch!
    I am grateful that my teacher says that I am doing good in independent study!

15. (Amazing post btw, thanks) :emoji_grinning: I am grateful for:
    1. God, He is my strenght in this battle against my addictions. Being clear from more 6 months PMO. I am healed now
    2. my family, they are my rock and they forgave me so many times when i didn't deserve it. I am proud I am doing good to them now
    3. my house, I like my house it is my happy place
    4. my job, I love my job and i help people through it
    I will never be back at my addictions! :emoji_muscle:

16. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I always have another chance to improve at Nofap.

2. I am grateful for my health.

3. I am grateful that I could take lunch to work today.

17. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my accountability partner.
    2. I am grateful for loving-kindness meditation.
    3. I am grateful for my family.

1. I'm grateful that I got my blood tests out of the way today. I went and got my Testosterone, Prolactin, Estradiol etc, as well as my TSH (Thyroid hormone) checked. I get the results tomorrow. I was really nervous about going because I have messed up veins from when I was an addict, and I didn't want to have to explain that to the person taking my blood. Thankfully I showed them my better arm that didn't have track marks on it (though the veins were still screwed up). She commented that my veins aren't very good, but she didn't ask me anything about it. So that was good to get out of the way. I was so anxious on the way there too that I'm really proud of myself for actually doing it and not just turning around and heading home like I wanted to.
    2. I'm grateful that I can get the results for my blood tests online. That makes things a whole lot easier since I don't have to go back to pick them up, and it also means that I can save the results on my computer for easy access.
    3. I'm grateful for the thread idea I had today. It hit me that almost every forum I've used over the years had a "What's on your mind?" thread for venting about your day, talking about what's on your mind, ranting, etc.. yet NoFap doesn't appear to have one. So I decided to make one. (Link in my sig if you're curious/want to help get the thread started)

18. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for all my awesome wonderful friends.

2) I am grateful that I am going to uni in a few days time, where I will make more friends, and excite my passion for the creative industries.

3) I am grateful that I got in to martial arts, as it has given me more confidence and happiness in my life.