1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

37 days. Killer deadly horny urges. Please give tips and support.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rise and Shine, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine Fapstronaut

I was smooth sailing till now. While driving my car in the morning I saw a woman walking who was extremely hot and after 15 mins again saw someone even more hot with a deadly figure. I have been having headaches since then and banging my head reading every possible tip and saw videos on semen retention also. I know I will not make a mistake but I am writing this to share my thoughts so that anyone facing this in daily life can feel he is not alone in this tough battle and it will also make me feel good if my bros write a line or two to keep me strong. Jump Bruce Wayne. Jump. Leave the rope. Jump out of the well.

Aloha, Tolambalala, Tonytone and 2 others like this.
  2. YorkGO

YorkGO Fapstronaut

you got it man, I totally know your feelings, it's difficult to fight the original desire but fight and overcome this makes us human, you will never be free if you are not in control of yourself, be the king of yourself and you will win

3. Remember it's not a body that is making you horny but your mind response. So only you can decide how you respond to what you see. And because of that you can realise how much power you have over urges.
    Take a 10 deep as possible breaths and focus on present moment in example on car driving, walking, breathing - this will help you break horniness.

4. Pratibaddh

Pratibaddh Fapstronaut

Same thing happened with me today. It is like your mind is testing you if it can break you. It is there for a moment. Just fight for the moment and rest will be fine.

Rise and Shine likes this.
  5. Yeah know how it feels. I had same problem during summer around 60 days. But now havent seen any super hotties, skinny clothes are gone now cause weather is colder so no problem with seeing booties anymore.
    So if anyone struggling with this then winter is the answer.
    I find facebook to be much more dangerous than everyday life cause so many girls post pictures and "did I see a booby there? Have to check that pic out." Well you got the idea.

6. Keep it up dudsky.... I recently relapsed after 55 days and it's ok. I'm back at day 1 and stronger than before. Hope this inspire you to hang in there guy.

7. my craziest urge was on day 26 when i relapsed. Be strong, you can fight it, it's possible

8. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

You're doing great man, these are the worst urges, but you will get to evade them. In fact they're not stronger than the others, only now there's a much bigger fight happening because your brain is craving its fix even more, and you "think" you need something out of these bodies/thoughts. In reality you don't. Maybe it's time to put this energy into something that will demand all of it.

9. Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine Fapstronaut

Thank you my bros for your kind and supporting words. It helps. I wish you all also great inner strength to excel. The freshness and energy by not staring at computer screens and fapping plus retaining semen is an amazing feeling and I want to keep going

TheFutureMe likes this.
  10. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

Life, indeed, has so much more in store than fapping at a computer screens - We're the pionneers, a generation who needs to adjust their behaviors to match evolving reality settings. This thought in itself, if you can project your ideas that far, is a soothing one and often helps me carry on. To be fair, it's as much bullshit as other stories we tell ourselves, like the narrative where we "need" to fap. But at least it does no damage, and I like the sound of it.

Som and Rise and Shine like this.