1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What made You Happy Past/This Month??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fightthedevil, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Fightthedevil

Fightthedevil Fapstronaut

So my country had it's independence day in august and i have an old age home nearby which i donate to occasionally,so i was invited in their independence day celebration and i was really happy and surprised to see that they have so much spirit and still take life on in-spite of their age and all the diseases which really motivated and helped me get 2 momentum gaining nofap runs for me (13 days and 7 days).

What made you happy and think about something for a longtime this month?

Clean Plate and AverageTeen like this.
  2. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

I seem to appreciate that there are so many great people around me: friends, family, mostly. They always have been around me but I feel more blessed now I come to think about it

Fightthedevil likes this.
  3. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

This may seem off topic, but I've been really happy in the last couple of days. Basically my dad had a car accident back in February, and due to the fact that he couldn't speak English at the time, the driver who hit my dad blamed it on him. Not only was my dad's car totaled, but we were to forced to pay $14,000 in damages which he had no fault to begin with. He was ordered to court for a hearing, and after 6 months of worrying, multiple rescheduling, and so on, we finally got the decision.

The case was dismissed!! My family and I was so grateful. Losing a car was bad enough, but can you imagine paying $14, 000 in damages you didn't even commit? Instead of suing him back in retaliation, I think I should let Karma handle the rest. All I can say is that I'm thankful that my dad is still alive and he's here today with me and my family.

4. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

talking with the girl i love

Clean Plate and Fightthedevil like this.
  6. What a world we live in! It's nice to hear that your dad is ok and off the hook. Not for nothing, but that's why we're required to have car insurance in most states. LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Clean Plate likes this.
  7. Theguywiththething

Theguywiththething Fapstronaut

I won a magic tournament last night. That was pretty cool

Clean Plate and Fightthedevil like this.
  8. This weekend, I had lunch with my Dad, spent some time writing in the peaceful breeze of beautiful weather, and got to spend some time with my incredibly adorable nephews! So much to be happy about and grateful for!

9. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

YOU... can you give me somethings to talk about with the girl i like?

10. Unless that girl is me, I have no idea what she would want to talk about, and therefore have zero advice for you. Good luck though!

AverageTeen likes this.
  11. Fightthedevil

Fightthedevil Fapstronaut

Haha Awesome!

12. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Thanks I appreciate your support. I know this may sound redundant, but unfortunately, my family is low-income and as of now we can't afford to pay for car insurance. Luckily my brothers and I are graduating from college and working full-time jobs. In this economy right now, it makes sense for people to stick together as a family rather than separate.