1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yeah.. seriously not worth it.. I have watched death note but that ending made me feel like jumping off the roof of my apartment!! Need some help with the content..

2525 and Jack Throway like this.
  2. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

I did not like it also. It was good until it became bad :)

I am currently watching Gintama, it is pretty much the best thing I have ever seen on TV in my entire life. But it's not for the people who are "new" with anime.
    If you are interested in watching anime check reddit anime such a friendly place :) And you can always find some great recommendations there.

Have you seen Hunger x Hunter?

3. I've heard it's good, my friends were watching it.. I'll try to watch it.. thx for the suggestion.. I'll check out the community too..

4. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

You can't go wrong with it :)
    Enjoy it!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 10/14 is done. I had this erotic dream last night, and when I was getting to the best part, I woke up. Lol!

Went to a party tonight, and I had some wine. I always have the urge to PMO after having drinks, but in order to avoid that I decided that I should check in here. Will sleep now!

User047 and 2525 like this.
  6. Refuse2GiveUp

Refuse2GiveUp Fapstronaut

I edged this morning before getting out of bed at sunrise. I did not fully M, and I definitely did not O', however, I had 'the fog' brain all morning. I am calling it a relapse and will reset my counter back to 0. THE GOOD THAT CAME OUT OF IT - After a cold shower and calming myself down, I found the following link posted by @2525. . It's about semen retention. I don't know what I would think of it if I were younger. But at 46, I think it really speaks to me and I plan to follow some of the suggestions.
    https://selfdefinition.org/celibacy/Asaram-Bapu-Brahmacharya-The-Secret-of-Eternal-Youth.pdf

7. Princelet3_vp

Princelet3_vp Fapstronaut

Okay so I've been pretty busy all this week and so I haven't been able to update my progress everyday on here.. But today is day 6 for me.. Am currently battling a very strong urge to relapse right now.. But by God's help, I will be victorious. So here is day 6 done and gone.. Whew..lets keep it going guys..it gets harder as you climb but the view from the top is very beautiful

User047, Jack Throway and 2525 like this.
  8. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

5 days done.
    I finally feel better again after being sick for 3 days so I can get productive again. I took the advice of some of you and tried to make the best out of my time laying in bed. Although I still didn't do anything special except of reading, doing breath exercises and other stuff.

Also, I still didn't have any urges :)

I also feel very confident that I can get to 14 days and more. My goal for the last 3 months has been 30 days and I really think this time I'm gonna make it. Wish me luck :)

See ya.

9. Day 2 and almost day 3 (its 10pm here) completed.

Something weird happened. I dont know if it was a dream or it happened. I kind of woke up during the night and i was wet (until here i thought it was a classical wet dream) but i cant remember if i cleaned or not and when i actually woke up i wasnt wet (hours later). So i dont really know if it was a wet dream or just a dream about having a wet dream (sounds strange yeah). Seems early to be having wet dreams (streak of just 10 days)

User047, 2525 and Jack Throway like this.
  10. Day 8 - tough day today with urges and a wandering mind! But no relapse thankfully! Dirty thoughts but realization hits after a few seconds and I snap back into the nofap mind-frame.

Keep going everyone! :)

11. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 12 - No PMO
    Urges are still "dormant". I'm still practicing to drive, but it doesn't look easy at all. I will learn with patience.

12. Hannah17

Hannah17 Guest

I had 6 days under my belt but I failed today, I'm starting this challenge today! Good luck to you all!

13. YonCharly456

YonCharly456 Fapstronaut

Days 11 and 12 / 14. We continue with the new way of experiencing life. Although the past flirts with us, we should not fall into the lie of what it proposes and raise our expectations and ideals. We are better than we have been until now and we can become what we only come to think or dream. With effort and conviction we go forward.

14. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Hello everyone,

Today is 9 days out of 14 days.
    Total: 16 days. 17 days tomorrow (Now on my longest streak!)

Urges - minimal. My body was sore from playing basketball so it really did take care of excess energy in me.

morning wood - less than yesterday which made me think I might be heading toward the flatline. If so, that means I'm on the right track hopefully.

The more I go further into this journey, the more confidence I have in meeting my first of the three goals: 30days, then 60 days then 90 days

30 days is only two weeks away from now. I'm still taking it a day by a day. That would mean a FULL MONTH of no ejaculations at all... Still feeling surreal/weird, but I need to do this to heal the addiction.

Stay strong brothers!

YonCharly456, User047 and 2525 like this.
  15. Strongdor

Strongdor Fapstronaut

16. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

Alright, day 7 of 14 complete...it's getting a little tough, I've been feeling horny and miss being able to come home and release, but I know it's not healthy to do so yet

17. vastsa

vastsa Fapstronaut

Day 6 completed
    I was with my family all day. The day passed easily. I did not have urges.

18. Day 4: done.
    Day 5: In progress...

Just had my 3rd ever morning run(!) and finished my first week of 'Couch to 5K' running training. 30 minutes of jogging in +5°C (41°F) morning breeze and cold shower afterwards really gets your blood pumping.
    I feel like I'm Invincible!

YonCharly456, User047, KZX and 2 others like this.
  19. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

20. Had to break the streak at day 10, I got blue balls!!

Navdeep and 2525 like this.