1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going on a date with a trainer at my gym?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by green lion eating the sun, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

LMFAO

TheAwhit likes this.
  2. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Lmfao imagine getting booty pics on NoFap.. does that count as relapsing LMAO

Third_Eye likes this.
  3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

WTF

Yes it'd count as a relapse, and it'd be contrary to the purpose of nofap LMFAO.

But, I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I wish that the women on Nofap would show at least their face.

TheAwhit likes this.
  4. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Lmao yeah man I was playing. But all jokes aside.. her showing her face isn't even worth a relapse bro.

Third_Eye likes this.
  5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I know you were joking. LOL

TheAwhit likes this.
  6. No triggers :emoji_no_good: I hope that didn't make you relapse

TheAwhit likes this.
  7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

That's a trigger within itself. LOL
    :p

TheAwhit likes this.
  8. Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    TheAwhit likes this.
  9. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Who cares what you believe or don't believe, that doesn't necessarily make the other person a liar.

10. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

It's a joke.. lol.. i'm trolling, I believe her. @green lion eating the sun didnt even get offended, she understood

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

We were joking, by the way, about you sending pics to @TheAwhit

TheAwhit likes this.
  12. FlatlineFred

FlatlineFred Fapstronaut

Just going on looks is pretty shallow..

Just sayn.

13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I sort of agree.

Because I usually believe that meeting the right man/woman just naturally happens.

14. The look of the other person is only the starting point. How can you date someone if you arent attracted to that person physically in the first place?

And now my kind of guy is one with some muscles. It's only a preference I have. There is nothing shallow about it, just tastes

kropo82 and TheAwhit like this.
  15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

True.

Just like guys prefer girls with a toned physique, and some guys prefer girls with short hair, or blonde hair, etc.

16. @Nebulous. @TheAwhit asking for your opinion guys :)

BTW tonight I was at the gym and before doing some exercises on a mat using an app a trainer, not the one I mentioned in this post, insisted for me to go to a gym lesson he does in the weekend outside the gym, he smiled he really insisted I dunno why

I spoke with the same trainer days ago when I had an issue with my key to enter the gym. I couldn't help it but I sort of checked him out and sort of flirted for a brief moment. He asked me to join his class that night too

I'm straight he is straight and quite nice to look at but I'm not interested in him, he is not my type. Recently I'm having an awakening for my reaction with guys. For months I didn't want to have nothing to do with guys, now I am slowly getting back at myself, almost fully working

Was he flirting or just wanted me to join his class so he gets benefit out of his job?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    TheAwhit likes this.
  17. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Seems like slight flirting to me, would you consider having anything with him in the future?

18. no lol i just felt flattered. he is not my kind of guy. plus at the gym i can just pick one guy and stick to that. i would never flirt with different guys in the same place

TheAwhit likes this.