1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOT GIRL AT GYM

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MrMojoRisin, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

PM me and tell me "all about it," the next time you get on Nofap. Good night.

TheAwhit likes this.
  2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Still, PM me about that stuff when you get on Nofap tomorrow. Good night.

TheAwhit likes this.
  3. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

I'm talking to @Son of a Bitch here

4. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

Alright I will if I honestly have time mate, night

5. I know a lot of guys that's haven't had to do any chasing, so what? Your personal experiences are nothing more than anecdotal evidence. Maybe you don't understand the difference between "I have a boyfriend" and "no, you can't have my number"? You see one says STOP I'm taken while the other does not. Also I would have no problem with someone saying they would want to be friends if they were genuinely interested in being friends. Yet that's not what you're proposing; no, you're proposing this guy try seek friendship in the hopes he can use that as an opportunity to maybe one day be with this girl. Not only is that manipulative it's also just plain douche material, but you're welcome to go on thinking it's solid advice.

As for your naively sappy comments in bold, I have no problem with someone fighting for someone they love, but I would hardly believe this dude loves this girl. Kinda hard to love someone you don't even know yet.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

We won't see eye to eye on this, it makes no sense. Do what works for you man, honestly. I try to stay away from unnecessarily petty people and hypocrites.

7. I fail to see how I'm being petty or hypocritical, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

8. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

I'm 18 sorry I don't understand those big words

9. Like I was saying, if it was somebody who he is really into this chick. Like is INTO this chick, then go for it. But he seems like he just wants to have sex w her, which will get him denied again.

Something to consider: some of you are acting like this woman is being harrased on a daily basis. He asked her out and she denied him. She continued to stay at the gym, on what seems like a semi-regular basis. If she was really creeped out she would change gyms or routine. She's obviously not bothered by him to much. What's the harm in trying again?

10. Espicially if he goes w a good approach.

11. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

We're all assuming what's going on from what he said really.. that's what I realized

12. Thanks capt obvious

13. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

What's so obvious about that?

14. I'm definitely not under the impression that he's harassing her. Not at all. And I would have no problem with him trying to talk to her again. My impression from her actions and words, however, is that she's not interested in him. So if he wants to save face and not get rejected again, I would say it's best to just leave her alone.

To be clear, if any of my comments sounded like I thought the poor girl is being harassed, I wasn't responding to the OP. I was responding to the type of PUA guys who take some random exception of the rare examples of people who hated each other when they first met and then fall in love, and try to apply those rare examples in every situation, which basically just turns into some annoying creep who can't take no for an answer.

But again, to be clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with OP talking to that girl on occasion, if she seems interested in conversation.

Quiver, Third_Eye and Son of a Bitch like this.
  15. Slothman

Slothman Fapstronaut

tenor.gif
    Just move on dude, if you forgot her name probably it's not love

16. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Fapstronaut

Lol this got way more attention than I was expecting. I skimmed through most of these, some of them are really negative and are thinking way too much into it, but to answer that one guys question I'd say she's in my league. I think I'm just gonna strike up another casual convo, and see where it goes. If I end up in the same place, so be it. I'll leave it at that. Thanks anyways, y'all. Opening line: "hey what was your name again?"

Deleted Account and TheAwhit like this.
  17. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

Is there no better way to impress a lady than to tell her you've forgotten her name....?

Or is that a "game" technique? I hope not...

Good luck, I think.

18. As a lady myself, I wouldn't have any issue with that opening line. Everybody forget people's names sometimes, but asking again shows that you at least care and are trying to remember.

Quiver and Plutonium like this.
  19. How about talking to other girls at the gym in front of her? I bet she'll be like "sick, he's cute"

20. Or just stand next to her and lift the heaviest weights you can find.. jkjk

MrMojoRisin and Slothman like this.