1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

Day 14. This challenge is completed, moving on to 21 days challenge.

seaguy44, User047 and 2525 like this.
  2. jtmony08

jtmony08 Fapstronaut

So I'm still on day 0. I'm heading to sleep and baring any significant changes, I'm going to sleep through to Day 1. As for Day 0, not bad. Really focused on setting realistic goals, and my plan for sounding the alarm when a "may day, may day," arrives.

User047 and 2525 like this.
  3. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Well done!

User047 likes this.
  4. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 13/14 is done. The erotic dreams and fantasies are still not leaving me, and I'm quite frustrated that they aren't coming true. Why am I not surprised? ;)

I'm quite tired so I'm going to call an early night. When I make it to Day 14 tomorrow, I really need to figure out what's next...

User047, 2525 and jimmy2017 like this.
  5. jimmy2017

jimmy2017 Fapstronaut

6. KZX

KZX Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    Doing fine ☺

7. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

8. vastsa

vastsa Fapstronaut

Day 8 completed
    The day passed normally. I've been working all day. I did not have urges.

9. Day 1- smooth day.. nothing much to tell..

User047, Navdeep and 2525 like this.
  10. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Today is 12 days out of 14 days. So close to completing this challenge! Only two more days!
    Total: 19 days, tomorrow will be 20 days! Finally starting to enter 3 week milestone (21 days!)

Now deep in Flatline mode:
    No urges
    Only morning wood
    no libido
    Flatline is really nice although I can see why it can really freak out guys! I'm glad that I don't have a girlfriend right now during the flatline.

Goals during Flatline: Talk to girls more and be more productive.

11. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Sadly relapsed again today. I noticed it's a pattern I usually follow when I relapse, if I relapse after a "big" streak I'll relapse twice in two days. Now I should be good to get back on track, I won't let this set me back!

Navdeep, Princelet3_vp and jimmy2017 like this.
  12. "Completed Day 12" - "Started Day 13" (total 57 days)

Made, it through yesterday. No urges today, and I've only got today, and tomorrow to get through before I complete this challenge, and move a long to the 21 day challenge. This is unreal guys, and I'm happy to have made it this far, and I want to say thanks to all those who've replied to my posts on here, it means so much to me.

Maxxx, User047, Navdeep and 2 others like this.
  13. Peter Yorks

Peter Yorks Fapstronaut

13 days for me. It's helped being without proper Internet as it's helped me concentrate my mind and focus on real world stuff. Morning wood is out of my control but I'm not thinking of doing anything with it. I'm sure I will be tested but I'm trying to put coping strategies in place. Good luck to everyone on the journey!

User047, 2525 and jimmy2017 like this.
  14. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day 8 I think.
    Half way through! Yesterday I was in school the whole day so I didn't have any urges, although today one just came out of nothing, but I held back easily.

Still life is not easy for me.. I'm working a lot on my character and other addictions like watching YouTube, and combined with nofap and school, it's not easy for me. But I have more motivation then ever before to do all this so I need to use this chance and finally change something.

I know this sounds odd but listening to Michael Jackson gives me even more motivation lately, just because he is such an inspiring person to me... But that's already off topic.

Wish you all good luck and stay strong my friends. see ya.

User047, 2525, Navdeep and 1 other person like this.
  15. jtmony08

jtmony08 Fapstronaut

Day 1 - I started this journey yesterday and so far I'm feeling okay. I awoke today to an empty house, which normally would have been an opportunity to PMO. Today, I actually got up and did something useful for a change. I really surprised myself. I awoke a few times with an erection, but ignored it. It's been a while since I've felt this sort of determination and it's feeling great.

User047, 2525 and Jack Throway like this.
  16. Princelet3_vp

Princelet3_vp Fapstronaut

Day 8 done and gone.. Had a wet dream today but without any erotica Dream..weird tho.. Anyways, we push forward because forward is the only way to go

User047, 2525 and Jack Throway like this.
  17. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

Day 10 out of 14 done! Getting close

User047, 2525 and Navdeep like this.
  18. Strongdor

Strongdor Fapstronaut

19. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut