1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing a bed with a relative brought me here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by wave god, Sep 20, 2017.

1. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Just wanted to introduce myself and situation.

I had to sleep with one of my relatives for a week and didn't have much free time to fap in the day either . I noticed that I was becoming a lot more confident, energetic, and seemed to be getting more women flirting with me. So I decided to look into this and found this community. So now I am going to try and implement this in my life properly.

I am a British Male who is 24 from UK. After breaking up with my gf 4 years ago my sex life has been rubbish. So I have high hopes for this I know it will be tough but I am willing to give it my best shot!

lekzai and Flyhigh like this.
  2. Welcome ya Limey bastard. We're all here to improve ourselves. Check out the forum on Rebooting basics. A lot of good stuff there. Also, think about how you're going to accomplish your goal. How will you resist urges? Have a game plan.

3. Welcome,

Similar to me. I evacuated for hurricane Irma and ended up nofap for a bit. So, I relate. I'd also recommend as the above fapstronaut that you read the reboot basics. As well, download the free "getting started" guide on the home page.

Good luck

4. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Cheers man, thanks for the advice

5. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Thanks for the help man

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

7. lekzai

lekzai Fapstronaut

I'm also looking for the confidence and energy you describe. I wish you strength and courage!

wave god likes this.
  8. Dean Bowman

Dean Bowman Fapstronaut

Nice to see another one of my countrymen on here! Let's fuck this nasty habit off!

NewMan316 and wave god like this.
  9. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Thanks man

10. NewMan316

NewMan316 Fapstronaut

Welcome. Read as much as you can. There is a lot of information here. I find coming here to read, respond to a few threads and encourage others is a great way to respond to the triggers that cause you to PMO. This really is a great place.

11. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Thanks mate for your support. It's dawning on me how much of a problem I have got.

12. happybirthday

happybirthday Fapstronaut

Hey nice pic Albert Camus. Sure thing bud let's help each other around here. Nice to meet you

13. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Thanks Mate, Camus is great. I noticed you don't have an avatar yet, get one!

14. happybirthday

Yeah I'm still exploring this site so I'll get one when I navigated this thoroughly. How's the adventure going along?

15. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

Peaks and troughs my friend, but overall I'm heading in a positive direction. How about you?

16. happybirthday

Doing great but struggling like with everything else when you're happened to do it almost everyday. PMO has been my habit and I think I need a greater discipline of emptying my mind and meditate.

17. wave god

wave god Fapstronaut

aha nice. who is your avatar?

18. happybirthday