1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MGTOW I can see why some men do it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Blackenglish2017, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

Sat here on my day off in England. Turn on the TV on pop Jeremy Kyle. The two most vile women start screaming and swearing at each other. Obviously I'm not stereotyping but damn!! I would be so embarrassed if my daughter or wife acted in such a way.

I guess the same could be for men too. Men acting up in a embarrassing way.

2. Erm... Why would you waist your time watching such trashy TV?

3. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

After a night shift in my feet. I'm crashed on the sofa.

4. Oh ok that kind of makes sense. I don't think anyone with sense would watch such a show if they had free time. The show makes me feel sick.

Blackenglish2017 likes this.
  5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Not all women act horrible. There's men that cheat, manipulate, physically and mentally abuse women. Some MGTOW guys have the audacity to hate all women, which is extremely suspect. It's like most of them hate women, but love men.

Spidermonky77 likes this.
  6. No, it's not. MGTOW is about not becoming in relationships w women. Large majorty do not hate women. They are still attracted to them, in that sense.

7. *waste

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I know that MGTOW was created so that guys can abstain from a relationship with women. But a lot of them [not all of them], from what I seen, wanna hate on women, and make nonsensical claims about how all women cause all of the problems in the world. A lot of them are also hypocrites. The only MGTOW members that I respect, are the minority that are apart of MGTOW only to abstain from a relationship, and NOTHING ELSE.

9. I can definitely see why you would do MGTOW, but not for that reason, that show is messed up.

I realized that I absolutely adore women. It used to be more sexualized, but now is just an aurora type situation. Given, this isn't the case for every girl. Some are pretty, but just have nothing to say and just go off on some random shit.. anywho.. im not like dying to talk to a bunch of girls. just when the sItuition arises, I find them more intriguing than men. This could also be me just being a normal straight male, idk.

Example thought process of a MGTOW member: divorce rate is high. So you meet a girl and get married. Sadly, get divorced. In almost any situation, the women come out on top. So fuck that, I'm doing my own thing. Going my own way. Mgtow. And what's with women going first in society, I thought we were equal.
    (I don't necessarily share this view)

10. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

That doesn't happen ALL THE TIME, but that'd only happen if the man let the woman take advantage of him.

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Feminists are idiots, and the majority of MGTOW members are idiots.

12. Yessurrr. But unless the mother was clearly in the wrong, cutody of kids/house will go to the woman. Like also w anything. People sympathize w women more. Perhaps that is a problem. I think it's just the way it is but Mgtow might say bs. It's a women go first culture, which mgtow just don't like that shit. What I think you'll find, brother, is that a large portion of mgtow members don't hate women the way you are thinking

13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

There should be an equal amount of equality between men and women. But I'm sure that if the man had a better job, and better income than the woman, he'd win custody.

14. I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again... all of that crap is only a problem if you marry a bitch. If you marry a kind, respectful woman who loves you and knows how to treat people with respect and human decency, then it doesn't matter that "the law is on her side." If I ever divorced my husband and they told me I could take everything from him, or half of all his stuff or money or whatever, I would say no, I don't want to do that, because I'm not a bitch, and I don't deserve to take all that stuff from him and leave him high and dry.

So to me, anyone who sees all of that as a problem is operating under the assumption that all women are bitches who would be willing and happy to take advantage of that situation. Which is incredibly misogynistic. So in that sense, I think MGTOW is inherently a bit misogynistic, if those are the reasons someone is choosing not to get married. If they're just independent and don't care about marriage, that's all well and good, fine, do whatever you want.

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

That's basically a similar point I was trying to make to @wethebest
    I most definitely agree with you.

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

@CassTeaElle
    It's also funny that you mentioned that, because if I were to ever make a point like that to mysogynsitic MGTOW members, they'd probably think that I'm a "simp," or a "nice-guy, who lets women walk all over him." But I don't give a f**k, because I know that not all women are b*tches, just like not all men are b*tches.

Deleted Account and Ascetic1105 like this.
  17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I agree with you 100%. What you said, proves that the majority of MGTOW and feminism members are extremely hypocritical.

Ascetic1105 likes this.
  18. Yes this is what a mgtow is thinking, however. I don't mirror this thought, but it can be seen as a viable option. I think that mgtow could be considered misogynistic as well. Would you say the same about feminism? Maybe, perhaps not.

Third_Eye likes this.
  19. Yes, I would and I have, many a time.

Deleted Account and Third_Eye like this.
  20. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

LOL. This is the first I've heard of MGTOW.

I like this: members of the MGTOW community believe that legal and romantic entanglements with women fail a cost–benefit analysis and risk–benefit analysis. (Wikipedia)

That's true in so many ways. Its funny because that sounds like something from the female empowerment movement. But unlike women, they are stuck with blue balls! So Its understandable why they loathe women - at least the hot ones!

Deleted Account likes this.