1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Easy going through 3rd day!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. attempt_nthtime

attempt_nthtime Fapstronaut

Day zero for me... Feeling strong since I just started this streak....

3. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Fapstronaut

4. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

I am feeling terribly down now. Yes I relapsed today on Day 5. I had actually started planning my day one day in advance so that I am left with little free time but today it was very very unfortunate that my class was cancelled right from afternoon and whole afternoon and evening I didnt have anything to do. And then the urges began and ended in PMO.

I feel more bad as this was the second time last week I made 4 days and now 5. This is looking like such an uphill moment now.Guys please focus or else you will end up like me.

But why do we fall? To learn how to pick ourselves up!
    So, I am going ahead now forgetting about the past but learning from my mistakes and this time the evil inside me had it because it doesn't know how serious I am about this.
    This is Day 0

5. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Softly, softly, catchy monkey... Day 4 complete.

2525 likes this.
  6. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

Don't ever forget about it, focus on the knowingness of what the result makes you feel within yourself, never forget it. Make it a steady strength within you to always remember what it feels like just after you PMO. Concentrate your focus on that feeling strongly. The knowingness of that feeling will drive you away from doing it.
    Hold Steady, Stay Strong, and Keep Focused.

Maxxx, MiddleGround1706 and 2525 like this.
  7. toastedsaint

toastedsaint Fapstronaut

Exercise works really well for me to keep energy levels high and burn away any restlessness. Without the restlessness, you will sleep very well. Exercise is key to a good sleep schedule.

8. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Good advice! That's exactly what I've been trying to do since my last relapse.

9. ImaLostCase

ImaLostCase Fapstronaut

I had a wank before i registered here, i decided that was the last for a long time, starting at day 0 :)

2525 likes this.
  10. I'll never be the same

I'll never be the same Fapstronaut

11. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Day 3 down..starting to feel good and a little more productive.

2525 likes this.
  12. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

I have finished writing a guide on how to deal with urges. Link is in my signature, I hope it helps to some of you.

Stay strong everyone!

2525 likes this.
  13. Believer92

Believer92 Fapstronaut

Relapsed, Day 0. Curse you day 4 and 5!!!!

User047 and 2525 like this.
  14. Joshmsmith95

Joshmsmith95 Fapstronaut

Day 6 is done. Just one more day until the 7-day challenge is completed! Last night was pretty difficult for me with all of the stress of mid-terms coming up and a few other exams but I managed to continue to stay focused.

User047 likes this.
  15. We CAN Do This!

We CAN Do This! Fapstronaut

Okay guys, that's it! At 4pm this afternoon, I smashed day 7, thus completing the challenge! Good luck to you all, and I'll see you in the 14 day challenge :D

rlpete64 likes this.
  16. rlpete64

rlpete64 Fapstronaut

The urges hit strongly this morning. I was concerned because when they come on as strong, it usually does not go away, but even through the discomfort and fear, I continued with my normal Sunday routine and now find myself done with day 4! No urges and ready to start a new week!

17. MiddleGround1706

MiddleGround1706 Fapstronaut

Day 1 done. Kept myself busy with work today. This time next week, I want my name on that hall of fame list thing. I will not give up until I'm there.

2525 and Tonytone like this.
  18. FatPat90

FatPat90 Fapstronaut

Day 6 done

2525 and Tonytone like this.
  19. Masteix

Masteix Fapstronaut

7 days passed today, however I started this challenge last Monday so I have to wait till 11 tomorrow to ask to put my name is on the hall of flame. My energy increased, I may sleep less and have productive day. I know I will relapse sooner or later, maybe I will not complete next challenge (14 days) since it would mean 21 days without PMO. However I know it takes time on May I was masturbationg at least 10 - 14 times per week, I created excel by myself and reduced it till 2-3 times per week. Now my goal is to masturbate once per week (on average). The hardest time will be after release after long streak since my body will produce dompamine again. But I am sure I will do it, I need time and I will remember about it.

Maxxx, 2525, Tonytone and 1 other person like this.