1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wife bought me "Honey Goat Weed"

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by TheAuditor, Sep 27, 2017.

1. TheAuditor

TheAuditor Fapstronaut

So I'm almost through 2-weeks of no PM. My wife is supportive, and we've had sex a couple times since I started. The first time, about 5 days after my start, my erection was much stronger than it has been. I felt great! Then, last night wasn't great. Took an incredibly long time to get erect, and a lot of work by my wife. Today I see that she has purchased a natural supplement for me called "Honey Goat Weed" on Amazon. It's supposed to increase libido, energy, etc.

Not sure if taking this is a good idea. I think I'm in the flatline. I don't feel a lot happening down there. Really don't like this feeling, so I'm considering taking it.

Thoughts?

2. TheAuditor

TheAuditor Fapstronaut

Haha. It should say "Horney Goat Weed". Damn auto correct.

noexcuses likes this.
  3. Broken81

Broken81 Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm not in any position to give advice, I'm very new into mine/husbands journey. Just wondered if your wife has read/familiarised herself with PIED etc? I bought my husband Vit B and St John's Wort because i needed to feel proactive. She wants to help but if your problem is PIED then I don't know that supplements will help. Good luck.

4. TheAuditor

TheAuditor Fapstronaut

Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.

5. TheAuditor

TheAuditor Fapstronaut

Thanks. Never heard of citicoline, but I'll research.

6. True-Self

True-Self Fapstronaut

I got a chuckle out of this. I thought this product was re-branded or something. I've never used it so I have no useful comments.

7. I'd strongly recommend pumpkin seeds extract (cucurbita pepo seed oil).