1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

Actually changing the way I count days so now I am on Day 1 (changing my count so I start on Day 0 instead of Day 1). My post this evening will be a 2 when I complete it.

2. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

So I can keep track myself, started this challenge on 9/27/17 at 6pm.

YonCharly456 likes this.
  3. Isaac2147

Isaac2147 Fapstronaut

Signing up for this challenge.

Day 1/21.

I am 14 days in. After this challenge I will be 35 days without PMO, about 1/3 of the way.

Feeling great generally, lot of power. I had about 2 or 3 wet dreams at the beginning, their frequency abated as time moved on. I had one the day before yesterday and it sucked cause I lost part of my drive with it. Although, I almost abstained from O in my dream, I feel I can manage to abstain completely in my next one. I am making progress for sure.

Let's do this!

YonCharly456 and 2525 like this.
  4. jimmy2017

jimmy2017 Fapstronaut

4 / 21 went ok but it was harsh..
    dream attack...

YonCharly456 likes this.
  5. YonCharly456

YonCharly456 Fapstronaut

Days 10 and 11. I'm so sorry. Yesterday I did not go to post my post. I do not know what's happening to me! But we're still on the non-PM journey ... That's my goal from now on. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. They are enriching and help me look for alternatives. I do not want to fall. There have been difficult times, we have been overcoming them. One day at a time. With patience with myself and without despair. The gaze fixed on the high goal of being a better person in all respects. I feel like I'm gutted. I think my allergies are loose at 1000%. I do not feel like doing anything

Baldur, 2525 and Isaac2147 like this.
  6. Day 1 completed. More urges than usual as I had something with a girl but it end up in nothing. Moving on to the next day.

jimmy2017 likes this.
  7. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 4/21 is done. So glad that the weekend is here. Met a friend who is having PMO problem also, and was extolling the benefits of NoFap to him! Tell the good news!!!

Jack Throway and jimmy2017 like this.
  8. Day 18/21 its been a good few weeks

9. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 11 - No PMO
    I studied a lot of stuff today and practiced driving. I want to work harder tomorrow, though.

Jack Throway likes this.
  10. Isaac2147

Isaac2147 Fapstronaut

Be strong mate! We can do this, one day at a time. The benefits are huge.

Easy_Rider and Jack Throway like this.
  11. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

Day 2 complete! On to day 3!
    Love the support of this group!

Jack Throway and jimmy2017 like this.
  12. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

Day 6...does anyone know a thread about post reboot sexual self health...because I don't want to give up PMO forever, but I want it to be healthy

13. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 10/21

I had no urges today. I have so many things to do nowdays. I'm getting inspiration from the community with very good number of NOPMO Days. I wanted to get rid of PMO life forever.

jimmy2017 and Jack Throway like this.
  14. Day 3: done.
    Day 4: In progress...

Easy_Rider likes this.
  15. leaveitalone

leaveitalone Fapstronaut

Major family crisis so not able to update for a couple of days but now on day 5 and still going strong - despite the home pressures which I would have always relieved with large doses of PM in the past

16. Day 2/21

Keeping myself busy to avoid sitting around doing nothing, as this is what leads to PMO for me. Keep it up everyone!

17. vastsa

vastsa Fapstronaut

Day 1/21
    The day passed calmly. In the evening I was in the gym. Then with my family.

18. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Count me in brother..since im on day 11. I want to go 21 days with u guys.
    I will be done this challenge when my signature is on day 32. Its my 1st day in this challenge..lets keep going.

Isaac2147 likes this.
  19. Day 2 completed. Keeping on.

20. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Fapstronaut

Day 10. Two digit zone.
    The weekend is always rough.

Stay strong everybody

YonCharly456 likes this.