1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

I just used the emergency button for the first time. I stayed strong and didn't turn back to P. I'm in this thing and I'm not going back. It's a continual fight; stay in it for the long haul everybody. I know that before, I never would have resisted temptation like this. I'm going to be reminding myself of all the reasons why I decided to quit in the first place.

OP007 likes this.
  2. OP007

OP007 Fapstronaut

Day 1 come and gone. I handled myself better today and that's a good thing.

3. Mimis

Mimis Fapstronaut

after 2+ weeks, it becomes really much more difficult. Dont know if i can stand more days. Maybe thats my limits, im walking at streets and im looking even 4/10 women, that i would definitely have not paid attention before nofap challenge. Dont know if its good anymore. Its getting weird

Guys maybe nofap is good when you have a girlfriend (so you keep your libido high for sex), but i dont know if it works when u are single. You also become much more tryharder when flirting, and thats not always good. Women like cool/confident guys, not tryharders douchebags

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  4. Fickie

Fickie Fapstronaut

Just wanted to share awesome experience what just happened on 7 days Pmo.

Hi guys. So it's day 7 Pmo. usually the hardest time for me.

So on my way driving to massmart( wall mart subsidiary) I've got a strong urge to fap.i usually can't control it by day 7. I suspect because the testosterone is at a high.
    Long story short: so I'm in the que waiting to pay and I'm standing next to a pretty girl who works there's who s also queuing to pay. I start up a conversation almost automatically and randomly,saying the first thing that comes to mind without giving it any thought and without consciously thinking about talking to her or what I'm gonna say.
    It was a completely natural conversation.i said some stuff which got her to laugh and I eventually asked her for her number which she gave me.

Now the point here is if I had fapped before going to the shop, I can guarantee that I would have just stood there next to this gorgeous girl and I would not have said anything. I would have either had no real desire to speak to her or I would have wanted to speak to her but would have felt inadequate or extremely anxious.

I m back at home now and because my testosterone is now at its peak high, I have a burning urge to fap. I usually relapse on this day, hopefully coming to the forum will help me to resist and be strong.

These benefits can come at any time guys.What was interesting is I didn't even think about what to say or what not to and I was not anxious and the shop was ful of customers.i was just confident. This confidence could have disappeared in a matter of seconds to minutes.we were both naturally comfortable.Last week at 7 days I felt super depressed and relapsed.
    I'm not saying that everyone will feel like this at day 7, it could b at day 90 or so but if this can happen at day 7, just imagine how it'll b like on day 90 or 365.

Let's try to persevere guys, it's definitely worth it.

pranav02 likes this.
  5. Fickie

Fickie Fapstronaut

It definitely works .the logic is if we don't take the easy way out and fap, and we manage to restrain ourselves from fApping, then we start we start to gravitate towards courting woman like we supposed to.ie this is our natural state.this happens because of the natural testosterone levels.this is besides the increased energie ,clarity of thought etc.

6. Fickie

Fickie Fapstronaut

My highest is 17 days. 90 days or even 30 will b a huge achievement for me

7. Mimis

Mimis Fapstronaut

Im not sure if nofap is helping after 1 week or more, ok at start it may be a motivation to stop masturbating and talking more to women and flirting, but after awhile if you have no girlfriend it turns to a nightmare. Im looking also at women 50+ or 4/10 ugly women because of nofap, thats ridiculous im turning into a pervert. Plus you become social awkward, when u are looking at ugly women, bec of NoFap. I dont see how this helps someone to find a girlfriend, i believe it has the opposite effect, you are turning into a freak who's looking every woman and the women dont like this kind of men.

I also cannot concentrate at all, im trying to work and im thinking of women breasts and asses, that i saw at street like a 13 years old teenager.
    I believe that the people, who last 30+ days without masturbating or sex, have low testosterone or depression. A healthy young man, cannot live without sex or masturbation

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  8. Hadji

Hadji Fapstronaut

Day 19 of PMO, Day 2 of the 90 day challenge.

9. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Day 6 completed. Good.

10. OP007

OP007 Fapstronaut

Day 0. Again. Looks like living without PMO will now be my New Years resolution. Providing that I don't reset again between now and the end of the year.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Fickie

Fickie Fapstronaut

1 week complete. So far so good

12. Fickie

Fickie Fapstronaut

Seeing the days on pmo tracker is motivating

13. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Day 7 completed. Good.

14. daveplaysguitar90

daveplaysguitar90 Fapstronaut

Day 53. Been slacking on checking in :( Still clean tho :)

15. Hadji

Hadji Fapstronaut

Day 20, 3rd day of challenge

16. The Merciful Servant

The Merciful Servant Fapstronaut

17. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

Day 23 folks, was enjoying national holidays these past 2 days hehe

18. kernoorlog

kernoorlog Fapstronaut

19. zenitharr231

zenitharr231 Fapstronaut