1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoping for the Best. Need your motivation and help. Hard mode

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MAK13, Oct 2, 2017.

1. MAK13

MAK13 Fapstronaut

Hey Guys,

I'm 27 and have been on PM since age 16 or 17. Never thought it would ruin the life so much. Had met a girl this January and when I had a shot at real sex i got to know i have been suffering from PIED after i didnt get a solid hard on instead my dick was limp :( :(. Tried many times for PMO since then and most long streak was of 17 days.
    This time i'm more determined and hoping to end the year with 90 days streak and leaving PMO for all.

Will try to post daily as a counter of my routine. Will need all of your motivations.

Thanks,
    MAK

2. Rikardo

Rikardo Fapstronaut

Best of luck MAK
    PIED is a massive eye opener, you can do it this time.

3. PIED and DE were two of the things I first identified with in materials on NoFap

L

4. MAK13

MAK13 Fapstronaut

Hey all,

Today was a hard day. Was working from home alone and had to keep all my attention away from PMO. i'm glad i did. feels like an accomplishment now writing in here.

5. Rikardo

Rikardo Fapstronaut

Well done. Got a day of that myself on Friday, hope I can do as well as you!

MAK13 likes this.