1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cured my delayed ejaculation after 41 days!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pirlo23, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Ten

Ten Guest

2. BBkenpo

BBkenpo Fapstronaut

It's so true, those of us with DE have pretty much no where to go

3. Pirlo23

Pirlo23 Fapstronaut

4. BBkenpo

BBkenpo Fapstronaut

@Pirlo23 can you please give us an update, is your DE still gone? How long does it take you to O during sex? I have had 14 Orgasms from sex since Nofap which is amazing and only had 1 where it was sooner than 10 minutes which is huge! But I still feel DE's grip and it's not completely gone, I am sure due to my mind... So let us know how it is going, and thanks for posting that article again, it was huge for me.

DE literally ruined - or I let it ruin - one of the most amazing relationships I have ever had.

5. Deadpool2095

Deadpool2095 Fapstronaut

I have the same thing...Im 20, i also masturbated prone as a kid<<----Stupid child mind lol.... On day 3 right now. This gives me hope :)

6. Pirlo23

Pirlo23 Fapstronaut

At this moment i'm still struggling with DE. Because of Death Grip masturbation it has come back. However once you do NoFap for a long period of time (and I'm speaking from my experience) sensitivity tends to come back faster. After my 40 day experience it only took me like 2 minutes to O and after I started masturbating again it took 5 minutes or more. I'm on my second journey, this time I will continue to have sex. I hope to regain the sensitivity I lost and after that get used to healthier masturbation habits (not death grip). For all you suffering from this NoFap is the only cure to recover your sensitivity. If you have enough will power then you can do this.

7. Xevip

Xevip Fapstronaut

how is your progress now?

8. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

thank you for sharing. and good luck.