1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Well I have some urges to give up today :( but today is the day that I finish this challenge!!! I am so fucking close !!! I will not fail tonight! Tonight is for celebration.... day 21!! (14 days on this challenge) DONE'

ContinueFight and AbnerT like this.
  2. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

3. AbnerT

AbnerT Fapstronaut

Day 7 of 14, done, I'm halfway there, I can feel the victory haha, fortunately I was able to keep my self busy today to avoid any sort of triggers. Bring on day 8.

4. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

You are welcome bro, yes you can, and you should count today 0 and post daily, so every one will watch your progress.

5. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

Today is (10) out of (14).
    Some urges last night triggered by frustration and hot dressed girl in the coffee shop.
    I Start watching regular movies on TV later at home, my mind and the steps I was taking was leading me to my secret dark stinky area of life! I know it.

Wife went to where I was setting and she asked me to sleep and don't stay for late time since I have duties early this morning. I was between Ignoring this like a child, or being a man and go to bed, I just stand up shut off every thing and went to bed! It was hard, I was feeling empty inside, and angry a bit, but I did it because I dont want to lose my 21 days achievement and this challenge.... I dont want to lose clarity of mind and motivation for life that I start getting.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    AbnerT and Deleted Account like this.
  6. targaryen

targaryen Fapstronaut

7. vikingwarrior

vikingwarrior Fapstronaut

8. Raj Rishi

Raj Rishi Fapstronaut

Yesterday, I went to a kid's birthday party. Chance to see lot of cute women. But I was fully under control. No erection. No Urge. :)

9. Rising Sun !!

Rising Sun !! Fapstronaut

Day 5, check in...

2525 likes this.
  10. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Day one on this event and day 9 overall. Let's do this!

2525 likes this.
  11. Knarendra

Knarendra Fapstronaut

Day 2 (actually day 9) on this chellenge no urges

2525 likes this.
  12. More urges today with some more struggles. I have quite a lot of work to do so I hope that will keep me occupied.

11 days down, 3 to go.

2525 likes this.
  13. KZX

KZX Fapstronaut

14. Smith92

Smith92 Fapstronaut

I'm in... This is actually my 9th day... Should I start from 0?? Or continue with it??

15. Smith92

Smith92 Fapstronaut

Ok... Thank you... I'll start from 0... Only thing... I forget to report everyday, is it ok if I keep on updating my status in some intervals of days?

16. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

17. Day 8/14 Done
    Went to a open mic night with my mate to watch him and some others play, was a blast!

18. Jaafar

Jaafar Fapstronaut

3/14. No desires at all, keep focusing and looking for new challenges in life.
    Got enough sleep yesterday, so morning was very good despite there was some stress moments during long work day.

19. Joshmsmith95

Joshmsmith95 Fapstronaut

Day 8 of 14.

I am close to reaching my personal record or 9 days.

Love369 and Trevorphilipz like this.
  20. Alex C.

Alex C. Fapstronaut

Day 3
    It's been really hard to get through this day without my mind drifting off..... I might not make it through.

Joshmsmith95 likes this.