1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Stay strong, Alex. You can make it. Focus your mind on other things, don't surrender to temptation.

2. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Thank you Sir - 2525 - Your string of challenges created on this community and they way you present them. Totally awesome, you have helped a number of minds cleanse and know you will help a whole lot more. Continue your positive beat please, changing the world in your way daily in amounts only a kind heart can.

Good luck on your journey!

3. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Let it drift off into bliss brother, in the long run you will fill with pride knowing you didn't give in!

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"

Navdeep, 2525 and Trevorphilipz like this.
  4. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 6 done! Last night I had a wet dream for the first time, since I can remember, a very strange feeling. But this wont stop me!

5. MiddleGround1706

MiddleGround1706 Fapstronaut

Day 3/14 done. Minor urges this afternoon, but I pushed through them with some creative writing. I refuse to give in.

2525, ContinueFight and Trevorphilipz like this.
  6. Totto123

Totto123 Fapstronaut

Day 1 done, let the journey begin

2525 likes this.
  7. ContinueFight

ContinueFight Fapstronaut

Day 14 but had a wet dream in the morning and I know its not PMO but still I kinda feel like my streak has been soiled...
    I want to continue and fight but today I was in a bad mood because of that...Tomorrow shall be a better day!

2525 likes this.
  8. RAW99

RAW99 Fapstronaut

DAY 10

2525 likes this.
  9. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 4/14, now on day 5

2525 likes this.
  10. rlpete64

rlpete64 Fapstronaut

11. AbnerT

AbnerT Fapstronaut

So, here's to day 8 of 14, the last two days have been full of triggers and urges, fortunately I've been able to hold it off. So bring on day 9.

12. vikingwarrior

vikingwarrior Fapstronaut

13. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

14. It's my NoFap record, 8th day

Love369 likes this.
  15. 11/14 days
    Almost slipped, the urge is coming and i hope i can get rid of it. More i resist the feeling, the urge is getting stronger.. any advice?

16. Day 9/14 Done
    Decided to learn to play a new instrument today, do something productive with the spare time that PMO usually took up, much better use of my time.

17. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

Day (11) out of (14).
    Bad mode last night with same thing... dancing with wolves :( but things controlled, slept a bit late, but no P no M and no O. Nice wood this morning.
    Today it is my 22 day in general, every day now is a record for me. I need to boost my self to prevent getting trapped:emoji_bomb:.

Love369 likes this.
  18. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

We are in the same day of this challenge, please keep an eye on me and i will do same. Urges is same for me... coming softly, but it my beat me one day!
    Keep your head up, we will do it for life.

Love369 and Deleted Account like this.
  19. MiddleGround1706

MiddleGround1706 Fapstronaut

Day 0. Bad night's sleep, coupled with a sex dream and a moment of weakness. Next time the urge strikes in the middle of the night, get out of bed and do something else. No P (my blocks worked), but M -- that's down to a weakness of willpower. Fuck that. 14 Days starting now. No excuses.

Love369 likes this.
  20. Well now I’ve pissed myself off.
    Back down to day 1/14
    Social media has its ups and it certainly has its downs as I found out today. Not pleased with having to reset my counter, but it’s my fault.

Love369 likes this.