1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Smith92

Smith92 Fapstronaut

Day 5/14... No urges yet... Even if they come I'm all ready to face them...

Crunchy leaves and 2525 like this.
  2. Rising Sun !!

Rising Sun !! Fapstronaut

3. Day 3/14 Done

4. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 9/14, after my last ejaculation 2 days ago (in wet dream) i was feeling pain under my stomach area. Today, i just found that the symptoms that i feel was matched with prostate inflamation. Someone help, i feel massive depression :(...like when you finally commit to change, it was too late. ._.

2525 likes this.
  5. JohnnyBA

JohnnyBA Fapstronaut

I'm on the boat. I think this is day 8. Graduated from the 7 dayer.

6. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Day 1/14 complete.

Crunchy leaves likes this.
  7. mgrow

mgrow Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed.

Crunchy leaves, Navdeep and 2525 like this.
  8. Day 1/14 Relapse
    The internet can be a great place, yet it can also be a festering scumhole at times...

9. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Early on day 2, (I think 8pm is my exact "hour). I'm just gonna go ahead and sign up for the 30 day challenge as well. After relapsing on purpose two days ago, my mind is made up and this nightmare is coming to a close. Peace!

Crunchy leaves and Navdeep like this.
  10. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

I genuinely almost relapsed minutes ago, on my second day in. Just earlier I remarked on how determined I was to go these 14 days, hoe excited I was to put this behind me. My problem is that a I lack any discipline!! I was alone in my hotel room. I read a book for a while, was feeling great, then got bored and pulled up my phone to PMO. It was hardly even a decision. I knew I wasn't going to be happy if I did it, but it was almost involuntary, like a habit. The pathways in my brain are so strong. I know I can't play the victim, but I want to so badly. The only, ONLY thing that stopped me was I got called away for a social engagement. If I had decided to try this earlier, I would have relapsed. I didn't resist because it was my choice or discipline, it was pure happenstance that I couldn't get out of. I don't want to rely on dumb luck… I need to be on my A game. Does anyone have any advice?

Crunchy leaves and mgrow like this.
  11. rlpete64

rlpete64 Fapstronaut

Day 7 of 14... doing well and looking forward to the benefits of a clear mind. Have a great weekend!!

12. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

13. Joshmsmith95

Joshmsmith95 Fapstronaut

Day 12. Honestly thinking of taking a break from social media altogether. Too many triggers.

14. Day 1(13th October,2017):
    The day was a busy one though I found some time to fantasize but managed to stay away from PMO.Day 1 complete!

15. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

16. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

I completed day 2... barely. Like I said before, I almost relapsed before my family inadvertently stopped me from sabotaging myself by called me away. It was dumb luck. I had pulled up a P video and was about to "use" it when there was a knock on my door. I considered setting my counter back to 0 for that, but I think that would discourage me to much. Since I didn't actually M or O, I'm going to count it as a sign of divine providence and warning and keep on trucking. Here's to hoping day 3 will see me with better discipline.

Crunchy leaves, mgrow and rlpete64 like this.
  17. Squeege Bean

Squeege Bean New Fapstronaut

I’m at day four, but this is my day zero. 10/14/17

18. vikingwarrior

vikingwarrior Fapstronaut

19. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

John, I do the exact same thing. I'm feeling great, relaxed, bored....my hand involuntarily grabs my dick; out of habit!! Above the belt from now on!! As one fapstronaut said, forget you have a dick. You've gotta be conscious about what you're doing and just refuse to please yourself.

Crunchy leaves, john_doe77 and mgrow like this.
  20. AbnerT

AbnerT Fapstronaut

In all it's been 18 days, 19 counting today, but yea, I try to focus more on long term stuff

21. AbnerT

AbnerT Fapstronaut

Day 12 of 14, done, two more days then I get to move on to the next challenge