1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

That is a big part of the problem I have. I'll be feeling absolutely fine, then the smallest and most innocuous-seeming thing will throw me completely off-balance. Relapse.
    I suppose it's just about always keeping your guard up. Stay strong, buddy. We're all in this together.

2. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 12 done! Oh man, today I was so so close to relapse, I wasn't in the best mute. But I had a good evening with church and friends, it saved me.

rockstarpsr likes this.
  3. Warrior1987

Warrior1987 Fapstronaut

Day 5 out of 14 done.

Legendaryfloofy likes this.
  4. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

Wow, I just finished reading a really good comic and there was this provocative picture of a completely unrelated comic book character at the end. That sucked. It took some fighting, but I moved past the urge. Maybe part of it is because I'm wearing jeans, not much motion that can happen with these on. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good luck to everyone else today. Stay strong. Myself included.

Legendaryfloofy and rockstarpsr like this.
  5. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

I'm at the day 0.

Legendaryfloofy likes this.
  6. 2 day streak
    3/14 days
    Long waaay to go...

7. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

Day 4 is all but completed. I'm feelingconfident about the rest of this night.

8. AbnerT

AbnerT Fapstronaut

Day 14 of 14 is done, this makes a total of 21 PMO free. Feels good, but I'm not stopping here

2525 likes this.
  9. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

Got through 7 day challenge, yesterday. I joined the 14 day challenge. Life feels somewhat empty and no PMO is such a massive change in my life! 2525 fapstronaut it says to get in contact with you once finishing/ completing the 7 day challenge.... I'm not tech savvy and I'm not sure how to contact you? Thanks for the challenges

2525 likes this.
  10. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Okay so just got here after successfully completing the 7 day challenge. Today is my 8th day so its Day 1 for me here.
    Need the support of all of you to complete this bigger battle.
    Lets do it!
    The real battle has just begun!

onemoretry and 2525 like this.
  11. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

Day 1 Completed, lot of urges!

Legendaryfloofy and onemoretry like this.
  12. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

Just completed the 7 days challenge!!
    Day 0

Legendaryfloofy, onemoretry and 2525 like this.
  13. Foxtrot Yankee Papa

Foxtrot Yankee Papa Fapstronaut

Day 2 of the challenge in the books.

14. mgrow

mgrow Fapstronaut

Day 4, done and dusted.

I was on the verge of relapsing yesterday. I was frustrated, I was angry and I thought, I don't care about myself, I'll destroy my streak. But there was a voice that said You're only going to regret it tomorrow when the anger dies. Even though I knew it, it was hard to control that urge.
    I even think that going w/o PM is starting to play games with my mind. Some or the other chemical changes, maybe dopamine is dropping to being low. idk. Whatever it is, it signifies I'm on the path to recovery. I will get through this, and I'll have to brave it out.

15. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

16. Rising Sun !!

Rising Sun !! Fapstronaut

Day 12, check in...

2525 likes this.
  17. tryHARDJ3H

tryHARDJ3H Fapstronaut

Hell yeah Let’s do this!:emoji_muscle:

-I just finished 7 days without PMO challenge, so far the stuff I experienced during it, the most dangerous moment is morning when woke up, when the urge is kinda strong, but I try hard to overcome it haha, I’ll try even harder to complete 14 days, 21 days, 30 days (maybe 90 days!) challenge without any relapse!!!:emoji_grin:

-Although I’m actually 8 days without PMO now, but I’ll count it that I finished just day 1 in this 14 days challenge, I want to make the challenge more meaningful.:emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes:

-So DAY 2 today, Stay strong everyone!

18. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 14.

2525 likes this.
  19. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

20. Jaafar

Jaafar Fapstronaut

Day 9 completed. It was good day so far and I have too much work to do tomorrow.
    So, don't destroy your mind with stupid things.

rockstarpsr likes this.