1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Total Sexual Transmutation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sextransmutation, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Sextransmutation

Sextransmutation New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I'm new in this community. It is great for me to chance across this community of people who are so determined to be fap free. I have been entertaining this thought for the past 3 years, attempting the feat of being ejaculation free. Often I have achievement of a few days, a few weeks, and my best was for 3 months. However, the end goal I want to see; the vision that I see is that I would sexually transmutate my energy to the creative plane; to be ejaculation free.

Sexual energy is so powerful and we must never release it to the physical world just by fapping. I hope that the support through this strong knitted community will help me, and many others to transmutate their sexual energy beyond their fullest potential.

Thank You everyone. Today is my first day starting my NoFap. In fact just 2 hours back.

Thank you guys in advance for your help and support first.

2. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

3. Moravak

Moravak Fapstronaut

Dogwood, thanks for that link. I will keep it handy when I need motivation to stay Fap free.