1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to change.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Pati_ryu, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

So yes I am suffering and dying in ed and so heavily addiction that still not stopping.so I will train my mind to con

Deleted Account and Tripp2 like this.
  2. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 1. I read 17 pages of a book on chastity.purified my mind.she is not so convict.i should forgive her. She was right instead. I am feeling happy after a long time

Deleted Account, max9292 and Tripp2 like this.
  3. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 2 reading that book on chastity gave me Immense peace but wasted a lot of time.avoided craving

Deleted Account, max9292 and Tripp2 like this.
  4. Tripp2

Tripp2 Fapstronaut

I'm on Day 2 as well! Let us journey together.

Deleted Account and Pati_ryu like this.
  5. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Okay mate. Haha will reach together.far from the finish line.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Yes peace was there.didnt work hard till now.wasnt a bad day.i was calm.no urges.avoided female company.no need of it.just no.useless.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 4 no urges at all.family comes first.we consider our gf primarily but we forgotten that "the last thing to be neglected is to observe filail piety." She says so.so I will not disturb myself to go back to her and yes I don't need anymore disturbances in my life. You know it's the time when hero fight back by holding together all his might.so no falling in knees.i should study.and u know our brain is way healthier when we are not attached to someone.

8. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 5.avoided YouTube a trigger to switch slowly to p.avoided anything which is obsene to my peace of mind.
    Didn't studied but feeling good.will study.

9. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 6 i fight bravely with the urges and decided to write a journal to keep my mind on the goal.i start to feel that my mind is more clear and focused.and yes the urges are becoming stronger.

10. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 7 had a boner today for a girl.gokd circulation perhaps.

11. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 8.. I had accepted finally that I am rejected and dumped but it isn't something to cry but a reason or excuse to improve myself.i mean if I get a job before I graduation then my pain will be justified.i should accept that my pain had lessened to a great extent. Now I can breathe.i just have to fight with me.for bringing a change..yes I want to change

12. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 9. was about to m then controlled myself.had a chat with a girl after a long time.had a boner today.i was mentoring her and it's very difficult to not think about the possibilities.i should sleep better. And now I am awakened.i should maintain my chastity of mind and so of my character. No girl deserves me. I should push myself to hard work and nothing else.yes my dream my dream life of tapasya I what I need now and nothing else.so I will adapt accordingly. And my mind fresh etc. O will look for that.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  13. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

This belongs in the 'journals' category. Can't y'all read? Damn.

14. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy

15. LiquidWish

LiquidWish Fapstronaut

You can do it man, I suffered from ED last year before NoFap, and with NoFap I've gotten rock hard erections.

Pati_ryu likes this.
  16. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

So how much time it took and what to do if I want to quit

17. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

Did you read what I said?