1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dude don’t worry about the wet dreams. They’re just your body doing its thing. They will end, but they’re not a problem. They’re completely natural and normal. The more you go without PM the more they will subside.

Uncle Iroh, Love369 and 2525 like this.
  2. Kapa Caps

Kapa Caps Fapstronaut

Day 17/30 -- half way there, forging ahead.

Uncle Iroh and Love369 like this.
  3. Princelet3_vp

Princelet3_vp Fapstronaut

Day 3 done and gone. My sleep pattern has practically being altered. I stay up all night studying and sleep in the early hours of the morning only to wake up late in the afternoon. So far so good tho

4. TheT

TheT Fapstronaut

Day 31.

It isn’t supposed to be easy. If it was, everyone would have done it.

Keep up the spirit.
    60 Days challenge here we go.

5. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

6. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Day 12 out of 30 days!
    Total: 54 days! Tomorrow 55 days!

Still in deep flatline, although starting to get a bit anxious on how long it'll last. Don't get me wrong. Flatline is really a nice break, but I'm a man so I'll like to start my dating life as soon as possible with a woman as soon as my healing is completed. After my healing (whenever that is) is completed, I have no desire to go back to PMO, only do sex with a woman, which is biochemically natural as it should be.

I'm pretty sure I can make to 60 days now. It's only five days away from now. 2 full months. If you asked me a year ago, that I could make it to 2 months, I'd say you are crazy. I'm amazed that I can make this far...forever, not sure, but starting to see that 90 day reboot is becoming more and more realistic now than ever for me.... The big question is....will my healing be done by 90 days? I'm starting to think I doubt it now.

Probably will extend to 120 days and see if the healing is all completed. I'll decide when I reach to 90 days milestone.

7. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 3

I'm getting fun with no PMO. Nowdays, as I am being outside most of time, the urges are gone.

8. hapular

hapular Fapstronaut

9. Day 6 completed. Staying clean.

Love369 and Deleted Account like this.
  10. "Completed Day 3" - "Starting Day 4" (total 93 days)

Hey guys, real quick update, because I keep posting late, when I'm just so tired around this time.

Yesterday I had some mild urges, but nothing I couldn't handle. Everytime urges come I just remind myself of my true desires in life, and what I really want.

My advice to anyone struggling is plain, and simple; as long as you don't touch, everything will be fine. On that note, see you guys tomorrow. :\

Love369 and Beamer like this.
  11. Day 7: done.
    Day 8: In progress...

12. Mikys

Mikys New Fapstronaut

Well, it's the Day 3/30.

13. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    I did not relapse, but i will stop this challenge for now and start bottom line with the 7 days challenge and build additional (longer) challenges
    from there. It will be a more structured plan and make me stronger mentally (thanks to @2525 !)
    Stay strong buddies !

14. Day 4/30 Done
    Had some pretty strong urges out of the blue, no reason behind them - no triggers were hit - either, but we pulled through.

15. Aster56

Aster56 New Fapstronaut

Im here for day 0. Im going to go with out pmo from today, the 25th of October, till the 24th of November.

16. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Day 3/30 was a breeze... Very happy to move onto the 4th day. Wishing strength apon you all.

charlie81, Uncle Iroh and 2525 like this.
  17. Uncle Iroh

Uncle Iroh Fapstronaut

Day 11/30 urges are controllable, so far.

Icematey and Love369 like this.
  18. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 8 done!

2525 and Love369 like this.
  19. charlie81

charlie81 Fapstronaut

8/30...still focusing on life

Love369 likes this.