1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's just the beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sigma Alpha male, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Sigma Alpha male

Sigma Alpha male Fapstronaut

Hello I'm Aman from India...i have been struggling from a long time,i was literally trying everything but in the end nothing was working the way i wanted it was just the feeling of emptiness from inside maybe pmo was the issue not sure though...

rostronaut likes this.
  2. @Aman Isaac ,

Welcome to NoFap. Read the "Getting Started with NoFap" guide on the homepage.

If you are not sure, the Getting Started guide should help you see if pmo is your problem.

Keep us up to date,

L

3. Sigma Alpha male

4. Sigma Alpha male

I'm already on nofap I'm on day 50 and i had a wet dream on day 30 in the beginning it was cool i felt confident and all but in between i feel very lonely and emotional and it hurts me

5. @Aman Isaac ,

NoFap is designed with a healthy sex life in mind. Normal and natural. Wet dreams are a normal part of a healthy sex life.

Keep going, it sounds as if it's working.

L

vxlccm and Sigma Alpha male like this.
  6. Sigma Alpha male

Hm thnx...and there is a hell lot of agression i feel like dominating everyone

7. @Sigma Alpha male ,

I'm not sure if aggression and wanting to dominate is a normal emotion from stopping pmo. However, if that is you normal behavior, it might be normal.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "dominate everyone". Could you answer? Please put the answer in a "spoiler" and mark it as a possible trigger. You can do that with the + sign at the top of the reply box.

L

vxlccm and Sigma Alpha male like this.
  8. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

welcome , u r 18yr.
    congratulation ur courageous,strong person on great journey with 100000+nofap members against bad pmo.
    highly appreciate ur courage, ur strength,ur willing power ,ur thoughts,ur observation against bad pmo.
    it is encouraging.

Sigma Alpha male likes this.
  9. Sigma Alpha male

Ya u may be right ... dominate everyone means i want them to do things the way i want, I use to be like that when i was a kid

10. Sigma Alpha male

Thnx but I don't think pmo is about strength , courage it is only abt self control , will power n patience nd it really tests your character