1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

41 year old sissy hypno survivor

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DeadDiamonds, Oct 26, 2017.

1. DeadDiamonds

DeadDiamonds Fapstronaut

I got here because I watched a few sissy hypnos and it really fkd my brain up. I can finally sleep after 5 nights of being wide awake all night and feel back to my old self. I just hope I don't relapse in the future (I read a story from someone else describing same thing I went through except he didn't sleep for a week, and went back to normal but then the effects came back on months later).

But, this led me to learning about nofap. My last PM was October 17, 2017. I'm good at quitting things. I quit alcohol and weed cold turkey.

I've definitely noticed changes. And afterwards have read about the changes experienced by others in articles, and my experience matches theirs. More energy, focus. And my god, *trigger warning* my guy down there is more charged than ever.**

I have questions though : Last night I had sex with my ex, so I can't claim PMO up till this point, only PM, right? So why go O also? What's the purpose? Is there even more life benefits from that extra restriction?

Also last night I stroked myself for just a few seconds, does that disqualify me? Is that considered M if it's just a few strokes? How many strokes is considered M and would disqualify someone during a 90 challenge?

Also, I read that no PMO makes a guy last longer in bed. I know it's only been a week but I was disappointed to find out I lasted a very short time (of course much longer during encore). If I were to go without all 3, PMO, so no sex, for a long time, would I then last longer? At this point I just plan to pledge PM, because I would like to sex on occasion.

Thx and I'm really looking forward to this personal experiment and journey.

2. Slothman

Slothman Fapstronaut

Im talking out of my own experience:
    1. Yes only PM.
    2. You go O also when you don't have a girlfriend or suffer from heavy erectile dysfunction, besides many people like going hard mode.
    3. O is not considered a bad thing, to many of us its a goal. Of course im talking about healthy sex. No hookers. That's a relapse. Girlfriend, Wife, parties are okay.
    4. Well you said you stroked yesterday but was it with your girlfriend to get the erection going? or was it to feel more pleasure. There lies the thing, if you stroke to feel pleasure and release sexual tension then Yeah it's probably a relapse, If you did it with another purpose then it's totally okay i believe.
    5. The amount of strokes will not disqualify you, the reason behind them will.
    6. In my experience i don't last longer, in fact i last a lot lot less than before... I'm over sensitive and everything feels amazing but like i said, no endurance.
    7. Going no Sex has nothing to do with "lasting longer" IMO.
    8. Going PM only is not a bad thing, don't feel discouraged because you're not doing hard mode. The point of Nofap is to find a healthy way to enjoy sexual relationships and to grow as a person.