1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I go after her...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 26, 2017.

1. I am bit shy when it comes to girls...There is this nice girl in my class..Decent and attractive..She did give me some eye contact and smile few times .. But I was too shy to go open up to her..I feel I m being stupid for not doing anything..But I also get a feeling she wants to use me for helping her in studies and I don't want that she dumps me after college is over...And I am also developing feelings .. Getting crazy ...Help me
    Another thing preventing me to make a move is I had some old misunderstood relationship which had caused temporary setback to my studies..Now I am regaining my grip...So is it really worth now??

2. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Just say hello and see where it goes. You can always back out and this a great way to work on your social skills. Go for it!

Deleted Account and Plutonium like this.
  3. Yeah see what happens and if you find out she's using you then you disregard her like trash.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. If she used you for study,dump her ass if not talk more to her and see how’s played out.

5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Fapstronaut

Don’t think the worst of the situation, because it can just be paranoia.

And if you wanna ask her out, just do it :)

Just don’t let her take advantage of you, and be very.