1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New & Ready

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Isaac G, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Isaac G

Isaac G New Fapstronaut

Hello

My name is Isaac, and I recently just found out about this site about a month ago but I feel like I'm now ready to start.

Im a 19 going on 20 (my birthday is tomorrow [it is 10/26/17 as I write this]) and decided I get myself an early birthday present this year. I've never had a girlfriend before, or even kissed one. I started with PMO when I was 15 and got my first mobile phone and I deeply regret that tbh. Reflecting back, that's also around the same time I stopped getting A's and B's and started settling for C's and D's. I also started to notice at this time and afterwards that I started having trouble with short term memory and recalling things that happened recently. I feel like PMO made my self-esteem issue even worse and now I feel like I've hit rock bottom with this but if I've learned anything from reading self help books (which I've been half-reading for other areas of my life) it's that once youre at the bottom, you can only go up.

I'm deciding to reboot for 3 months and specifically 3 months because January 27th is my best friend's birthday and it's also the day we celebrate our anniversary as best friends. I want him to see noticeable changes in me. I also want him to see a better me that he can be proud of but I'm ultimately still doing this for myself.

So tomorrow, I'll be celebrating my birthday and the day I begin a new life with a heavily reduced need for PMO and a better, more productive life.

Deleted Account and Torn like this.
  2. Crâ

Crâ Fapstronaut

Hello Isaac glad you joined us. Happy birthday (well it's already 27th in my country) wish ya all the best... We'll do it just belive that it will work.

Isaac G likes this.