1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 1/21 is done.

2. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

3. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 7 of 21. Haven't posted here since Thursday, but I am still going strong, despite my girlfriend breaking up with me (for good reason) last Friday, making me feel very bad and lonely.

4. ahmedgoodlad

ahmedgoodlad Fapstronaut

5. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day 21.

Finally I finished this challange. It was a long journey but I did it. Thanks a lot 2525 for taking your time to make this awesome challange and help other people like me. I finally learned to just say no to myself and lot's of other things... Just because of this challange.

Wish you all good Luck,
    Bye!

Maxxx and 2525 like this.
  6. Sidewalks

Sidewalks Fapstronaut

Relapsed today... I'll be back after 21 days, I guess I should try out the 7 day challenge first. All the best to y'all.

7. motivated_motor

motivated_motor Fapstronaut

Day 5, gaining a bit more control

8. Day 0/21 - Relapse
    Funnily enough this time I’m not even bothered I have to reset the clock again, due to the circumstances of this particular relapse. Went to a Halloween party couple nights ago and got chatting with a girl, today our chatting got a little... heated and I ended up relapsing because of it. Unfortunately it wasn’t with said girl so I’ll have to turn back the counter again, but hey, it’s a step in the right direction in terms of going out and meeting new people, maybe next time it will be with her :p

Sidewalks likes this.
  9. LionBrunch

LionBrunch Fapstronaut

10. Day 17. I f.it up. I fucked a hooker

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  11. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... again day 1 ...

12. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

13. Raj Rishi

Raj Rishi Fapstronaut

Woke up at 4.00am. It was a very disturbing sleep. It was very hard huge erection almost full night. I didnt touch my organ. Whatever position I tried to sleep, the erection didnt go down. It was an amazing feeling. I feel like I am 20 years younger now. I hope it will be a normal day today!

winterisc0ming likes this.
  14. rlpete64

rlpete64 Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 21 complete!

2525 likes this.
  15. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 21. I’m definitely noticing less intense urges and realising lots of situations when i resorted to pmo!! In the 7 day & 14 day challenge, I thought I was going to relapse for sure! The guilt, shame and negative self talk would of escalated!!These situations are often if feel overwhelmed, anxious or depressed.
    I’m no where near rebooting, but I can say the last 2 days I can see myself conquering pmo. Everyone on nofap will feel better for staying away:)

16. winterisc0ming

winterisc0ming Fapstronaut

Completed the 14-days challenge and taking up this challenge. I've never gone 21 days without PMO since I was 15. This one should be super difficult. Wish me luck!

Day 0/21.

rlpete64 and Busterf like this.
  17. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 1 - No PMO
    I'm studying a lot because exams are approaching, but I don't feel prepared enough. I will do my best.

18. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

Day (5) out of (21)...
    Wish you all the best.

19. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut