1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't stop

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by SOSo, Nov 4, 2017.

1. SOSo

SOSo Fapstronaut

Feeling like I'm not enough. Like all he wants us to fuck anyone else but me. I just want or escape. He won't admit or be honest about anything. I don't feel like he's done anything useful during this reboot. He never talks to me. I'm at my end. I know this is vague, I just need to vent.

2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Vent away.
    We are out here.
    Hugs!

SOSo likes this.
  3. Be strong! You deserve a life you want! You deserve a life, where you smile to you, to your life, to Life!
    Consider this: For all of us (PAs), the "I'm at my end" day had hit us like a hurricane! Woke us from our lethargy... "our vent" started and a bright, new, happy and smiling life was waiting for us patiently! It's not an easy one, but definitely deserve it! We all deserve it!
    @SOSo, I'm wishing you the very best on the fight for your new life! You will find every member in this great community supporting you! You can do it!!

Torn likes this.
  4. SOSo

SOSo Fapstronaut

Thank you both. I have good days, and some really rough ones. I'm hoping things get better.

Deleted Account and Torn like this.
  5. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

6. We can't control other people, we can only control ourselves. We cannot value life based on what we receive from other people (it will never be enough). We wonly value life through giving ourselves.