1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hey buddy,
    Been there, i know the feeling,... But hey, tomorrow you can start over and break your record, 4 days is something, you can use this to know where you were weak and avoid it ! Learn the lesson and get back
    i the field buddy, your counter awaits you to go up :) Stay strong !

2. Yesterday was day 6 but I wasn't able to type it in so that's today then I guess.

Beamer likes this.
  3. Bucky32

Bucky32 Fapstronaut

Day 12 of 14 complete

Beamer likes this.
  4. I had almost three weeks and messed up. I’m back. Ready to freaking do this. 0/14

Icematey and Beamer like this.
  5. John1964

John1964 Fapstronaut

On day four. Long day, just don't know what to do with myself.

Beamer likes this.
  6. Joriz

Joriz Fapstronaut

Currently on day 5.
    *11th day of no PMO.

Beamer likes this.
  7. youliveyoulearn

youliveyoulearn Fapstronaut

Day 1

what a fucking idiot I am, just relapsed after 7 days, big load, strange sensation in my stomach.

Lesson learned, it's just the mindset, I enjoy to work on my mind and habbits so let's go, day 1. fuck yeaaah!

Icematey likes this.
  8. Day 11: Just a continuation of yesterday really. Still in the flatline but can feel my brain trying to rationalize. Not giving in though

Beamer likes this.
  9. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 6/14: Approaching 50% of this challenge, keep moving forward , let's do this !

10. internationalcamper

internationalcamper Fapstronaut

11. I'm in too. I'm on day 0 for this challenge

12. OriginalStormblast

OriginalStormblast Fapstronaut

Wasn't able to post over the last few days but here we go - DAY 13!

13. TheDavid

TheDavid Fapstronaut

Day 0: I just relapsed after a 3-week streak. Gutted but ready to start a new one.

14. Day 7 and I'm doing this one a bit early because I'm heading out and about now.

15. Bucky32

Bucky32 Fapstronaut

Day 13 done. One more to go.

16. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Day 9 ... Success .. :D

17. John.99

John.99 Fapstronaut

A crappy day full of personal problems lead to a relapse. Can't help the feeling I get to give in to my urges whenever something negative is happening my life and giving in only adds to my issues. Hopefully I'll be able to fix this and save myself

rockstarpsr likes this.
  18. IMpossible

IMpossible Fapstronaut

This will be my first challenge here, so although I'm at day 12, it's actually day 0. Everyday is day 0 the way I see it. Only 14 more day 0's to go :)

There's a PM worm in my brain and when it bores in too deeply then it's very hard to get out. Today he's gnawing away pretty aggressively.

John.99 I can't begin to tell you how many steps "backwards" I've had to take in order for me learn something from it. Most importantly, DO NOT be too hard on yourself. This is a learning process for us all - it will take you as long as it takes you to "fix this and save yourself". But consider this - maybe you are already fixed and saved just for being here?

John.99 likes this.
  19. d00r

d00r Fapstronaut