1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

introducing my self

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by vicent, Nov 7, 2017.

1. vicent

vicent Fapstronaut

hi everybody from nofap my name is vincent from mozambique,23 years old i have been struggling with this addiction since i was teen like 14 or 15 when i watched for the first time a cd of P from my dad after that i have turned my self into a slave i have tried to left but is too strong,most of the time i can stay like 3 week or 1months without nofap.I M TIRED of this fucking addiction because i deserve be better version of my self i don't want to see my younger brother fall or get inspired by my mistakes and i want to build an healt mind with less of lust in my mind because its hard to control your self when you see a women as a piece of meat just tor satisfy you desire.I Need a help from this community and my self to disinfect my mind .

Deleted Account and Yanis like this.
  2. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap-community.

The last word you use is "mind". This mind is very, very powerful and very, very tricky. He knows how to get you. There is only one power which is a little bit stronger than mind: the power of your heart. It was your heart which brought you here. You want to get rid of addiction and you are looking for true happiness.

Those who are desperately asking for help will get the help they need. The community will support you.
    The NO-PMO-journey is not easy but it is worth the effort. Maybe you want to make some commitment - not to the community but to yourself. Good luck!

3. vicent

vicent Fapstronaut

thank for the support

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill anddestroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemycalled PMO?