1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice about a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mankrik, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Last year in my senior year of high school I really liked this girl. I asked her out but she said she was flattered and just wanted to be friends. I have changed drastically in appearance and mentality since then. I have tried to forget about her but I still really like her. We go to different colleges now but I will see her again when we go to get our IB diplomas (only like 40/300 people got it) so it will be a relatively small crowd. Should I ask her out again or leave her alone?

2. Talk to her at the IB thing. Just catch up and see how she's been. At the end of the conversation, If you're feeling the vibe, ask her.

Aiyoshi, vibemaker and Mankrik like this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    just ask her if she wants to hang out then see if you two got them vibes, you just need to be in a environment that allows you to be yourself then let the attraction take its place ,

Aiyoshi, vibemaker and Mankrik like this.
  4. Such Small Hands

Such Small Hands Fapstronaut

Do you still consider yourself enslaved to PMO-addiction? This might factor into your decision-making in regards to relationship, depending on the answer. Stay strong and make wise choices.

Aiyoshi and Mankrik like this.
  5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

I have conquered PMO at this point which is why I want to be with her. However the last time I asked her out I had already conquered PMO and was on a 150 day streak or I never would have been able to talk to her in the first place. I think I'm going to feel out the situation and if it feels right ask her. A lot of pressure, this is likely the last time I'll see her so it's kind of all or nothing.

Hitto likes this.
  6. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Leave it alone she told you what she would like your relationship to be as friends pat yourself on the back you asked takes major ballls to do

Aiyoshi likes this.
  7. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

You already failed the test.
    Finding another girl will be better.

8. Rigel7

Rigel7 Fapstronaut

People change a lot during college. I would follow what other people have said in talking to her first and gauging the situation before committing your heart again. You might find you're better staying as friends.

Mankrik likes this.
  9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    id say things get serious at age 25

Mankrik likes this.
  10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    if you do fall into a serious relation ship before 25 i advise never be apart for too long because your body an brain is still growing/forming if your separate during those states you run a chance of growing apart ,things or people your currently attracts you at those moments well change dramatically

Immature and Mankrik like this.
  11. don't obsess over this girl. as far as you know you could also be disappointed by being with this girl. don't force things. if she told you to stay friends leave it at that. I am a girl so when a girl says let's be friends, forget about picking her up. she is not the only girl. sometimes is better if things don't happen, they just don't click

vibemaker likes this.