1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sekoseko

sekoseko Fapstronaut

2. TotalAlphaMale

TotalAlphaMale Fapstronaut

After just one day on this challenge i relapsed. Pretty disappointed in myself back to zero.

Icematey likes this.
  3. winterisc0ming

winterisc0ming Fapstronaut

Day 14/21 done! One more week to go! Goodnight people!

4. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... day 3 ...

2525 likes this.
  5. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

back to 0. Meh. Deep depression. Need to learn to forgive myself.. Any tips?

rlpete64 and 2525 like this.
  6. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

I just finished the 14 days challange. Now Im starting this today. Day 1/21 :)

Beamer likes this.
  7. Knavista

Knavista Fapstronaut

8. Reteip198

Reteip198 Fapstronaut

Actially, I'm at day 4 today... But still, succes! I had a great productive day. I do feel some urges coming up, so a'll be meditation some more and going offline! See you guys tomorrow.

Beamer likes this.
  9. Pilon

Pilon Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete, starting day 2.

10. SLINGBLADE247

SLINGBLADE247 Fapstronaut

I'm doing it

Arc12 likes this.
  11. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 13 - No PMO
    Nothing new recently happened. I'm working hard.

Beamer likes this.
  12. LionBrunch

LionBrunch Fapstronaut

That many days complete \/
    so 4 days

13. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Day 17 complete, did Ekadashi Fasting... no urges at all... Had much control over my mind...

Beamer likes this.
  14. Back.to.Roots

Back.to.Roots Fapstronaut

20 day yeeeeeeea
    Day (20) out of (21)
    One day to go

Arc12 and Beamer like this.
  15. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

Feeling bloody horrible with flu symptoms, high fever & other unpleasant stuff! Strange thing is it kicks in around 2/3 in the afternoon everyday for the last 2 weeks. Ive never had anything like this in my life. Had my 4th blood test today.
    So before all the aches and pains kick in I had a massive urge to wank and orgasm when I woke, as my balls are sore from the fever and no wanking in 38 days.... longest I’ve gone in 30 years! I new I’d feel guilt shame if I gave in, got in the shower and put cold water on my face to finish, dodged a bullet.
    At lunch an incredibly sexy Asian girl walked into the restaurant I was eating at, bang the urges to orgasm hit hardcore! My mind was hyper aroused, saying things like “you ought to get massage with a happy ending”.... washing my hands in the bathroom after lunch “ it’s ok just this once, you deserve it”. I held of, I’m not good at giving myself credit, but today was pretty insane , urge wise!
    Rebooting is going to take a while, I new pmoing was a big problem for me, I really don’t want to relapse. Apart from boring you guys on nofap. I told my Psycologist about my whole situation, she was very encouraging and linked my addiction to some ocd issues I have. She said other male clients had nervously opened up to her about PMO addiction and in my case I’m looking at about a year to reset or reboot.
    To everyone on nofap wishing you peace and happiness. It’s a strength in numbers game and we will overcome this mayhem! Sleep well

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Single Palm Change and Arc12 like this.
  16. Busterf

Busterf Fapstronaut

Hi, hang in there lots of anxiety & depression, mood swings for me too. Like me you want pmo out of your life. It’s bloody hard work, some of the hardest I’ve done! We’ll see brighter days very soon

Single Palm Change likes this.
  17. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 1/21: Yesterday i finished the 14 days challenge, so today i'm starting the 21 days challenge :) (thank you @2525 for providing the challenges) :)
    My mood is positive, calm, thankful to be here in my journey, let's do this ! :)

Busterf and Bagration1944 like this.
  18. John Healthy

John Healthy New Fapstronaut

19. Bucky32

Bucky32 Fapstronaut

Day 0/21. Had to reset today.

20. sekoseko

sekoseko Fapstronaut