1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 0

I'm again back to 14-Day streak. I have achieved 7-Day streak. So, It's time to go ahead.

2. IMpossible

IMpossible Fapstronaut

Day 9/14. Waiting for aftercare to get started, so i figured I’d check in now rather than later.

Was triggered by a woman’s underwear ad on eBay. Little things like that make me realise how deep those still waters are.

Royce and slitebg like this.
  3. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I just hit Day 14! So glad to be here and on this path with you all.

@2525, just wanted to ask, does the achievement count? I didn't post here every day, but I did post daily in the 30-day challenge thread. It's not so much that I care about the hall of fame element, I would just like to celebrate a small milestone today (we all know how important that is). Instead of going for the 7-day or the 14-day challenge, I chose the 30 day challenge and started posting there. Maybe I should have done the 7 day first, 14, 21, 30 etc.

Anyway, keep going, everyone!

4. Sheepishly

Sheepishly Fapstronaut

5. Sotouronaut

Sotouronaut Fapstronaut

Day 3 begins.... wish me luck...☺☺

Iridium likes this.
  6. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Day four done!

Damianus likes this.
  7. benjaMAN

benjaMAN Fapstronaut

YO YO. Day 4 of 14 Checking in. I have been SO busy. I'm making something of my life. It's the best remedy to kick the annoying urges. Doesn't mean its easy. I will have struggles ahead but PMO is not the answer. Cheers everyone.

IMpossible likes this.
  8. bloom

bloom Fapstronaut

Day 10/14. Normal day, feeling tired. Wake up with some urges but then they fade away.

9. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

10. dorcolac

dorcolac Fapstronaut

11. KZX

KZX Fapstronaut

Day 1 for yesterday~

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

Day 4 down. Moving right along.

13. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

14. Damianus

Damianus Fapstronaut

3/14

Seems like I'm psychologically stronger just from committing to this. Got some urges today while browsing the net, but was able to divert my attention. Will probably just get up and walk away from the computer next time the urges hit. Good times, fellas. Keep rolling.

dorcolac likes this.
  15. d00r

d00r Fapstronaut

Im an idiot... Felt real urges for the frist time, and a little drunk.... relapsed :(
    Feeling so dissapointed Of myself.

Of course, i have to give myself credit for abstaining for 11 days. Longest streak in 16 years. But I guess The whole point Of this is to get rid Of The addiction by doing a complete reboot. For me it probably takes atleast 90 days because Of the many years Of PMO.

On The bright sight, i had better erection The last few days than almost ever, and I actually think that The 11 days of abstinence already helped somewhat on My PIED. Dunno about other benefits - alot is happening atm, and cant really know how much is because of nofap.

This time im gonna make it!!

Day 0

Damianus and dorcolac like this.
  16. Mr. X

Mr. X Fapstronaut

Day 7

Royce likes this.
  17. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

18. Hudz

Hudz Fapstronaut

Day 8! Doing well, cant believe that I had loads of energy... I feel good. Zero urges for PMO.

Royce and slitebg like this.