1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Day 18 complete... No urges... will continue in the same path ...

Love369 likes this.
  2. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Day 3, I was away for the last couple of days so I didn't get a chance to post. Had a tough couple of days, with quite some urges, but I managed to withstand all of them :)
    The first time I gave this a serious shot, I relapsed after 33 days, which is about the same amount I'm at now, so I consider the coming week very critical.

ShyMonk555 and Love369 like this.
  3. Day 29: done.
    Day 30: In progress...

Love369 likes this.
  4. "Completed Day 25" - "Started Day 26" (total 115 days)

Hey guys, strong urges at this vary moment, which is why I'm posting. I just need to remember not to touch, cause this moment will pass. I literally feel my veins pulsing, I know endurance during the hardest times is what actually has the biggest influence on just about anyone's recovery, cause it shows you that you don't need to run back to your old ways when things get tough.

Besides the urges, everything is good on my end.

Never give up, or give in guys. The urges to relapse just come with the territory, but it's temporary, meaning the urges will come, but will eventually leave.

Putting in this kind of work to keep yourself clean is what it takes to reach recovery, which is why, I'm sure most of you signed up for recovery, not to mention participated in this challenge in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
    ShyMonk555, Maxxx, Love369 and 3 others like this.
  5. Slade

Slade Fapstronaut

Day 13
    Woke up with a huge urge to go at it. Once I washed up and stuff I was back to thinking clearly. So glad I did not listen to the tempter. Let’s not forget why we are doing this.

James 1:12
    God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation, afterward they will receive the crown of life which God promised to those who love Him.

Icematey and Love369 like this.
  6. No urges and lots of work to do.

14 days down, 16 to go.

ShyMonk555, Love369 and Slade like this.
  7. Day 3/30 Done

ShyMonk555, Love369 and Slade like this.
  8. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

9. Calmbreeze

Calmbreeze Fapstronaut

10. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Hello there @Mike Bonanno. That is really awesome going, Wow! It is your last day one here before you complete this challenge in style. Great going and I trust you will have a very successful journey further. Farewell Dear Mike.

11. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Day 24 completed on my side of the world and very amped for the next successful day approaching. Day 25, let it be.

For now I wish great positive energy towards all the Fapstronauts out there fighing the good battle.

slitebg likes this.
  12. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Day 15

Almost had wet dreams two nights in a row but didn't. I actually woke up before anything happened. I know it will probably happen at some point, but taking it one day a time. Upside is no real urges or other problems of any kind. Feeling good. Keep on going, everyone!

Love369 likes this.
  13. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

14. Bandook meri laila

Bandook meri laila Fapstronaut

15. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 29 done! One more day (in this challenge; this is just the beginning of the setting-free path)

Love369 and ShyMonk555 like this.
  16. ryancraig

ryancraig Fapstronaut

17. Newlife793

Newlife793 Fapstronaut

Day 4...I feel awesome already. Haven’t posted in a few days because life and such but I hope everyone is doing great!

Love369 likes this.
  18. Zen23

Zen23 Fapstronaut

6/30!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Love369 likes this.
  19. LeoCapl

LeoCapl Fapstronaut

Day 6/30
    no urges at all! i'm impressed with these last couple of days. the first two days were brutal, struggling all the time and all those urges coming back and forth, but yesterday and today...sweet! wow, and I felt a lot of energy today, ran a lot of errands this morning, was really busy during the afternoon. I thought I would never say that but…BUSY IS GOOD!

Slade and Love369 like this.
  20. Karlos BR

Karlos BR Fapstronaut

reactived my Covenant Eyes
    Day 1 finished

Love369 likes this.