1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to share this with you

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thomaz, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Thomaz

Thomaz Fapstronaut

Its a powerful video, at least for me was awesome to watch it. Hope it can make you think about yourself.

2. Souhail

Souhail Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for sharing this with us

Reborn16 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. _amar_

_amar_ Fapstronaut

That is a powerful video. Damn I will never forget it. Thank you so much for sharing this. It gave me a new perspective. thannkyou

Reborn16 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Thank you man I freaking love you for sharing this video with us.

Reborn16 and _amar_ like this.
  5. Hard gainer

Hard gainer Fapstronaut

I love the video. Thanks for sharing it

Reborn16 likes this.
  6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Very powerful video, I wont lie I didn't realise what the message was supposed to be until the end when the mirror is smashed. Overthinking it perhaps my greatest and most crippling flaw, I strive to overcome it every day. Thanks for sharing.

Sigma-6 and Reborn16 like this.
  7. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Man this is so powerful, and true in its message!

We must put the phones away, talk to people!

8. Thomaz

Thomaz Fapstronaut

Guys im so happy that this video could make a impact in you. lets keep evolving ourselfs.
    Keep up this awesome change.

9. Damn. I have that problem too.

I overthink a lot about everything. I guess this was a lesson I needed to learn.

Thank you so much for this.

10. The_26th_Spartan_Tiger

The_26th_Spartan_Tiger New Fapstronaut

You are not a creep. You are different. Everyone's different in a unique and fucking special way. Accept it and you can do some magical shit with it. However, in case someone rejects you or calls you weirdo or something just ingore him/her and move on. We are the best and gonna get whatever we want. Simple <3

11. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I think that it is a very inspirational video. I hope this helps me, to get courage to invite a date one classmate this week.
    I hope it! Thanks againn

12. The_26th_Spartan_Tiger

The_26th_Spartan_Tiger New Fapstronaut

You've got nothing to lose. Situations like these(such as asking a girl out), were stressful for all of us. The only way to overcome this fear is to do it. Again and again. However in case you fail don't beat yourself up or stay there feeling sorry or some shit. Try again-Fall flat on your face-Try again-Fall flat on your face-Try again.